Fluorine

Charli XCX

Jay Parks verse isn’t even that bad tbh... also Out Of My Head is a BOP I don’t understand why y’all hate it.

I have listened to Unlock It SO many times that his verse doesn’t bother me anymore. It really isn’t THAT bad (definitely not the worst feature on Pop 2) but his ad libs & background vocals are hilariously awful. :toofunny:

Unlock It is srsly so ethereal & gorgeous, definitely one of Charli’s BEST songs.

& Idk sis Outta My Head just bores tf out of me compared to every other song on Pop 2. It sounds unfinished.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (◡‿◡✿)

14417469274.gif

I have listened to Unlock It SO many times that his verse doesn’t bother me anymore. It really isn’t THAT bad (definitely not the worst feature on Pop 2) but his ad libs & background vocals are hilariously awful. :toofunny:

Unlock It is srsly so ethereal & gorgeous, definitely one of Charli’s BEST songs.

& Idk sis Outta My Head just bores tf out of me compared to every other song on Pop 2. It sounds unfinished.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (◡‿◡✿)

we love a factual queen!

i actually kinda love Jay Park's verse, though i can totally see how other's can find it offputting

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

i can't believe the hate the Invis. Men version got when it first 'leaked' on fizy

it's soooo gooddd  :defeated:

The Sophie version lacks something for sure when I listen to it now, I loove the added beats/sounds here and there and the bridge :defeated:

But I basically just listen to the sped up fanmade version of the official one which matches the speed of the Sophie version

No Angel really is her best song huh.  :defeated:

It really is, legend came through

Pop 2 would've been so much better without all the collaborations, keep Tove Lo, cupcakKe and MO and go solo for the rest. The collaborations and messiness is what makes it my least favourite out of the two mixtapes (N1A and Pop 2).