Fluorine

Charli XCX

This often overlooked bop right here... :defeated:

This was probably like my favorite "era" of hers so far, when Vroom Vroom had just come out, and she started debuting RNR and Up and Down, and soon after Roll With Me, Taxi, and No Angel were played for the first time... like I just don't understand how these tracks either took forever, or just flat-out never came out. I mean collectively these tracks could've fit together on a mixtape or Vroom Vroom Recordings project.

And I mean, if Atlantic "had her figured out" at the time, like they seem to now or whatever, and now she can just quickly release tracks like Focus and whatnot... man... we likely would've had RNR and some of the other unreleased tracks long ago. Ughh, idk... what could've been...

I hope it drops next week  :defeated:

What and what are we getting from Charli this coming two months?

I know were getting the 1999 (with hopefully a b side?)

were getting that feature on MO's new album (hate that O thing)

is she rapping in any other tracks or what?

I am gagging with how this thread has developed over the last year. Ladies we did it (and you faggots got even more rancid over time - I literally mention charli xcx at work and the nearest gay screams leak taxi. I shit myself)

Anyway did the Tyni verse for GNO ever came out?