Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can we get Charli's version of tears and tantrums since XYLOs version already came out

i was listening to it and tbh it should be ft. charli xcx because charli is so noticeable in the chorus

Sophie gig tonight in LA featuring new material with special guests and friends. Charli in LA too.. shall we expect an appearance?  :hooker:

i hope she announces one of the albums she was planning on releasing or something like that bc she has so much material unreleased already that we don't even get to hear  :defeated:

I am gagging with how this thread has developed over the last year. Ladies we did it (and you faggots got even more rancid over time - I literally mention charli xcx at work and the nearest gay screams leak taxi. I shit myself)

Anyway did the Tyni verse for GNO ever came out?

Leaked for a split second :awkney:

VHshv7gl.png

If We Don't Stop gets released before we get any update on WGFU after like a year and a half of it being played for the first time, that would be truly cisphobic and anti-world-peace.

When will you all accept that that song is dead and gone............

and you know.... how? I saw Sophie back in March and she played it.

Did the song have lyrics yet? Because last time I checked if an artist hasnt bothered writing lyrics to a concept demo they first came up with years ago, its probably not getting finished or released.

Did the song have lyrics yet? Because last time I checked if an artist hasnt bothered writing lyrics to a concept demo they first came up with years ago, its probably not getting finished or released.

"Baby you know that, you've got it all / you will never know that yeah" "I'm about to take you to another level, like that / cos I know that I love it yeah and I know that I need it yeah"

This video is so funny. Of course PCJack described it as an "Exchange" song.. LOL..... we must remove him from the internet 

"Baby you know that, you've got it all / you will never know that yeah" "I'm about to take you to another level, like that / cos I know that I love it yeah and I know that I need it yeah"

This video is so funny. Of course PCJack described it as an "Exchange" song.. LOL..... we must remove him from the internet 

ugh this song is SO good

imagine us getting to hear it in studio soon after tonight  :defeated:  :defeated:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=OU2ei1eJxiU 

Ok but those arent lyrics? Theyre just like random works shes saying while forming a vocal melody. Thats how a lot of songwiters record their melodies and then they go back and actually write the lyrics and keep some of the lines that they freestyled. Its like We Don’t Stop with Kim. Shes saying words but they dont mean anything.

The song clearly wasnt done when SOPHIE debuted it, and from what it sounds like neither of them has touched it since except SOPHIE using it to fill up her setlists.

You guys REALLY haven't figured it out yet?????? Charli is SO benevolent that she has decided to postpone her release so she wouldn't outshine Tears & Tantrums by the girl she hasn't even followed on social media Zylophoam :hooker: good girls really do this type of stuff