Fluorine

Charli XCX

The fact that some of you are fans because of Sucker baffels me because I cannot imagine hearing that album and thinkibg “wow this is an artist I’d like to listen to”. I remember getting SuperLove which at the time was her best song to date, and then Boom Clap and thinking her album of pop perfection was coming and then the mess known as Sucker arrived and I was soooooo disappointed.

The fact that some of you are fans because of Sucker baffels me because I cannot imagine hearing that album and thinkibg “wow this is an artist I’d like to listen to”. I remember getting SuperLove which at the time was her best song to date, and then Boom Clap and thinking her album of pop perfection was coming and then the mess known as Sucker arrived and I was soooooo disappointed.

Ugh us legends being the only ones with taste

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I remember getting into Charli after seeing that V Magazine cover and when she released SuperLove I was SO dissapointed. True Romance was the soundtrack to the first half of 2013 and dating my first boyfriend.

I was also going through my Tumblr phase so I feeling the emo n grunge vibes

But yeah... S****r was an identity crisis for Ms. Charli and I’m happy she overcame her struggles with it

I remember getting into Charli after seeing that V Magazine cover and when she released SuperLove I was SO dissapointed.

anyways... SuperLove is a bop

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

i remember the day sucker came out , i downloaded a zip file of the album and deleted all the songs except for need ur luv on the first listen lmao. it really was a disappointment after true romance, but with time, i finally learned how to enjoy it after all i guess.

Ugh us legends being the only ones with taste

I remember getting into Charli after seeing that V Magazine cover and when she released SuperLove I was SO dissapointed. True Romance was the soundtrack to the first half of 2013 and dating my first boyfriend.

I was also going through my Tumblr phase so I feeling the emo n grunge vibes

But yeah... S****r was an identity crisis for Ms. Charli and I’m happy she overcame her struggles with it

Sucker was a very trying time for the OG fans

Die Tonight is like the laziest song she’s ever written lol & the song doesn’t sound good. I just don’t get how y’all can defend this moist garbage but shit on songs like Come to My Party & Boys.

:crossed:

14417469274.gif

i remember the day sucker came out , i downloaded a zip file of the album and deleted all the songs except for need ur luv on the first listen lmao. it really was a disappointment after true romance, but with time, i finally learned how to enjoy it after all i guess.

See I was the opposite, it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting on the first listen and I even lied to myself about thinking it was good. But revisting Sucker it is one of the few albums I know of that actually gets worse every time I listen to it.

Die Tonight is like the laziest song she’s ever written lol & the song doesn’t sound good. I just don’t get how y’all can defend this moist garbage but shit on songs like Come to My Party & Boys.

:crossed:

To be fair, I’m the one defending it, and I am also one of the most vocal supporters of her releasing the legendary potential #1 with the right promo and discography highlight, Come to My Party

See I was the opposite, it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting on the first listen and I even lied to myself about thinking it was good. But revisting Sucker it is one of the few albums I know of that actually gets worse every time I listen to it.

she really failed us back in 2014