Fluorine

Charli XCX

See I was the opposite, it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting on the first listen and I even lied to myself about thinking it was good. But revisting Sucker it is one of the few albums I know of that actually gets worse every time I listen to it.

To be fair, I’m the one defending it, and I am also one of the most vocal supporters of her releasing the legendary potential #1 with the right promo and discography highlight, Come to My Party

I know lol, normally ur taste is on point sis are u okay???????? :creep:

Your perspective is cool because to me, Sucker has aged so well! I was definitely disappointed with it at first, especially after True Romance. But I think Charli’s transition from TR to Sucker is like Lana’s transition from BTD to UV. Of course it’s obvious the label got in Charli’s way so we didn’t get the true Sucker she deserved to release, but I just love the fiery energy that Charli brings on most of the album & find it’s still such a fun listen.

14417469274.gif

We really don’t sh*t on Break the Rules enough. She really served us JC Pennys, Back to School Ad soundtrack as a second single. I honestly laughed out loud when she was talking about recording it on And The Writer Is... and admitted that she came out of writing and said “A really stupid person is gonna end up singing this song”.

wwyd if charli announced taxi (feat. lil yachty) / round & round (feat. french montana)

I’d have to learn to love them... the OG versions (based on the live videos from SXSW and Exchange) were perfect as is.

It would just be an obvious attempt to make already great, fun songs needlessly more bombastic.

We really don’t sh*t on Break the Rules enough. She really served us JC Pennys, Back to School Ad soundtrack as a second single. I honestly laughed out loud when she was talking about recording it on And The Writer Is... and admitted that she came out of writing and said “A really stupid person is gonna end up singing this song”.

Honestly I remember howling at some jokes in here - we were so expecting more of her amazing songwriting from True Romance. Then we get electric lights......... blow my mind

but I feel alright!

:toofunny:

14417469274.gif

Honestly I remember howling at some jokes in here - we were so expecting more of her amazing songwriting from True Romance. Then we get electric lights......... blow my mind

but I feel alright!

:toofunny:

“going to the discotec, getting high and getting wrecked” has to be one of the worst lines in her discography

Alright ladies, Charli has a pretty massive discography, out of her released songs, what are your top 5? (I will accept XCX3 album draft tracks because they were going to be released but she got hacked) Released features are also acceptable.

Mine are:

1. Stay Away

2. Unlock It

3. Come to My Party

4. No Angel

5. Tie between Lock You Up and Roll With Me

:sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:

LEAK IT, LEAK IT, LEAK-LEAK IT, LEAK IT, LEAK IT

JUST LEAK IT, LEAK IT, LEAK IT, LEAK-LEAK IT

GOT THE TRACK, CAN YOU JUST LEAK IT? 

:sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny: 

Alright ladies, Charli has a pretty massive discography, out of her released songs, what are your top 5? (I will accept XCX3 album draft tracks because they were going to be released but she got hacked) Released features are also acceptable.

Mine are:

1. Stay Away

2. Unlock It

3. Come to My Party

4. No Angel

5. Tie between Lock You Up and Roll With Me

mhh, in no particular order

1. unlock it

2. roll with me

3. need ur luv/body of my own 

4. grins

5. lock you up/ so far away