Fluorine

Charli XCX

It’s not that bad a cover tbh... if she just lost the text it would be cute

You can see the lighting for the shoot in the corner of the image. The resolution looks like a blown up polaroid. It looks like they put an instagram filter on it........

You can see the lighting for the shoot in the corner of the image. The resolution looks like a blown up polaroid. It looks like they put an instagram filter on it........

I’m aware of all those things... I just took it as cute BTS photo from her videographer. I don’t like the filter placed on top. It does look like it could just be the colour of the film grain.

WTF IS THIS QUALITY LMAO

700x700bb.jpg

yaeji's a pretty bad ass visual artist on the side of being a musician

she's a super talented chick -- this "LQ artwork" is definitely intentional and coincides with her overall aesthetic/style (take a look at some of her EP covers, for example)

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

It means 1999 isn't coming this week then? Ugh I hate her team

She said COUPLE WEEKS not ENTIRE MONTH arghhh

If she at least updated us about it but not even a insta story, that's the worst, being left in vacuum of information