Fluorine

Charli XCX

I feel like part of the reason streams and sales for no angel were bad was because there's legit no promo... not that her fans aren't supporting her, and to top it off no angel didn't even get it's own dedicated official audio video on YouTube so her subscribers weren't notified when it was posted/is harder to find anyway which removes even more of the little 'promo' her singles get.

i wish Atlantic would stop trying to make her a hit with the mainstream public bc it's obviously not working *that* well

i mean, she seems to not even really like the 'hits' that Atlantic keeps forcing her to put out and promote herself anyway (which are also the only recent ones with videos, which are BC, ATAP, Boys, 5ITM .etc )

like, there are so many artists out there who aren't focused on getting mainstream radio hits, but who have strong fan bases on the Internet (Twitter, LB, reddit, YT, etc..) and still do decently well.

i hope she will resign with another label someday soon so she can have her true artistic freedom back bc i think that would genuinely make her happier (most important), as well as fans 

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

I honestly think she will release an album in 2019 at some point. No matter how much she says "I dont see the point of albums anymore" etc I find it hard to believe that as an artist you can be completely satisfied and fulfilled without putting out a body of work which is made with accompanying visuals/looks cohesive with tour production etc (xcx3 could have been the tea), described as an album, promoted like an album and received like an album. N1A and Pop 2 are STELLAR pieces of work, but no matter however many times you listen, you can tell they're mixtapes (which is fine) they just lack the "album" factors, if that makes sense. Also not to mention she needs to be freed from her contract.

I feel like one of the problems with the streams is that right now there are different streaming services so her public is divided, like some of us use Spotify while others use Apple Music or Tidal, so I think that this fact has affected to the songs not being added to more playlists than "New Music Friday" because of them being "not being played enough"  :toofunny:

***i'm talking about spotify

giphy.gif

IF she does decide to release another album I hope her label is a little less hands on with it. In the past she spends too much time making the album and its old and shes sick of it by the time it comes out, or her label changes the direction of the album halfway through because the lead single isnt doing numbers.

"i am going to release a lot music this year. and a lot of videos. you’re gonna be so fucking sick of me."

e0p7lt9.gif

She forgot to make clear that she would be part of other people's Music Videos, not releaser her own :defeated:

why are you all so pressed about the next single? is it THAT hard to patiently wait for a it? and the fact that y’all are quoting her “you’re gonna be sick of me” to make fun of her like she didn’t release the fan favorites songs each month... i have to laugh.

she’s trying her best, she even gave us NO ANGEL I MEAN- she really did it for us and yet you’re blaming her for being late like she lied.... ugh let her be

She forgot to make clear that she would be part of other people's Music Videos, not releaser her own :defeated:

I think she had intentions of more videos, when Focus / NA was released she was replying to fans comments on insta when they were talking about the video... I remember her saying she was noting ideas.

But then look at the 5ITM video views  :toofunny: It's like you all want these leaked songs officially released but then you see the streams and sales of NA and GNO... and you want her to release music videos for every song but then the views are awfully low. Like it's no wonder the label don't fund it.

I think she had intentions of more videos, when Focus / NA was released she was replying to fans comments on insta when they were talking about the video... I remember her saying she was noting ideas.

But then look at the 5ITM video views  :toofunny: It's like you all want these leaked songs officially released but then you see the streams and sales of NA and GNO... and you want her to release music videos for every song but then the views are awfully low. Like it's no wonder the label don't fund it.

It could be a lot better if she did promo, for example.

Wtf is "Slowly"? Did I miss something?

It's listed on "hasitleaked" and is supposedly being released tonight???

Charli XCX is known for heavily-produced pop music, this subgenres is called "PC Music". This track is an unreleased track by XCX. Charli offered this track to an upcoming artist who has leaked it. Alyson Swift is a transgender entertainer from Siberia, her debut album "Dancing At The Gates Of Hell" was released August 2018.

lmao

It could be a lot better if she did promo, for example.

Not really though... She did promo for Boys, online, the viral video, she was even on breakfast shows in the UK talking about the song and it just made top 40.

I honestly think she will release an album in 2019 at some point. No matter how much she says "I dont see the point of albums anymore" etc I find it hard to believe that as an artist you can be completely satisfied and fulfilled without putting out a body of work which is made with accompanying visuals/looks cohesive with tour production etc (xcx3 could have been the tea), described as an album, promoted like an album and received like an album. N1A and Pop 2 are STELLAR pieces of work, but no matter however many times you listen, you can tell they're mixtapes (which is fine) they just lack the "album" factors, if that makes sense. Also not to mention she needs to be freed from her contract.

I disagree, I think N1A especially sounds like an album. The only difference is lack of promotion, visuals and a tour