Fluorine

Charli XCX

why are you all so pressed about the next single? is it THAT hard to patiently wait for a it? and the fact that y’all are quoting her “you’re gonna be sick of me” to make fun of her like she didn’t release the fan favorites songs each month... i have to laugh.

she’s trying her best, she even gave us NO ANGEL I MEAN- she really did it for us and yet you’re blaming her for being late like she lied.... ugh let her be

I think people are more or less irritated about constant hype she makes about "all the stuff coming" which implies copious amounts. I mean she DID say we'd be tired of her and yet here we are more than 3 months without NEW music.

miss xbox still releases more music than Gaga, Rihanna, Ariana, Taylor, Selena, etc etc etc. We got 20 songs + a bunch of features in 2017. And don't even get me started on the leaks... go give the 5itm video some views and stop bitching 

How do we get Jam City to say something about the alleged collab? The snippet rly haunts me because it could possibly be one of her best songs!

you don't because they don't care about it and neither does charli

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

Also has anyone ever listened to TKO and Trophy back-to-back?! MY HEART WOULD NOT CALM DOWN!!   :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I disagree, I think N1A especially sounds like an album. The only difference is lack of promotion, visuals and a tour

girl, these mixtapes sounds better than any albums by anyone..

miss xbox still releases more music than Gaga, Rihanna, Ariana, Taylor, Selena, etc etc etc. We got 20 songs + a bunch of features in 2017. And don't even get me started on the leaks... go give the 5itm video some views and stop bitching 

done and done  :flutter:

we should make a google docs and update it it with upcoming Charli related song, what leaked and hasn't leaked ect. 

mostly because im too lazy to and can't keep track of what she's releasing lol

@@Dima made a pretty good one but it's a bit outdated: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1deYpYrP_BMaF4esIXdEnWGDsK7ps0wYkhcPNsmrO3ek/edit#gid=0

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL