Fluorine

Charli XCX

i think

i'm dissapointed and disgusted

for nothing leaks

RNR AND TAXI

BETTER LEAK

Taxi is prob leaking until the end of the year since so many gays have it on soundcloud. We just need the right gay to trade with the right hoarder. (Its so bad to talk about this about a song that deserved so much more, praying for it to be illegaly released damn we've turned into monsters)

sooo anyway do we still think Bricks is coming tomorrow

imagine being true

imagine being true

i'm assuming it's still coming this month since tommy did confirm it, she posted a pic on IG talking about one of her own singles coming out this month too and someone commented "Bricks is coming" and she replied w/ something like "oh yeah that too"

g68BRo8.gif

i'm assuming it's still coming this month since tommy did confirm it, she posted a pic on IG talking about one of her own singles coming out this month too and someone commented "Bricks is coming" and she replied w/ something like "oh yeah that too"

tommy just replied to my friend and told him Bricks will be in the movie !!!!!!

g68BRo8.gif

With all the time that Charli's taking for 1999, it better sound amazing, and most important of all, have both her and her label promote the fuck out of it so it reaches the masses. I want Charli to notify the fanbase on her social media a week or at least like four or five days before the release, not with the "Imagine if .... dropped tomorrow?!" posts at the last minute which does not help at all. Her shitty label can also at least mention about her upcoming releases on their accounts and playlists without spending a penny.

It's disheartening to see her giving up on her career (as evidenced with her recent interviews), especially when she still has the capacity and potential to be big (not only in Germany but throughout the world).

reading through the pages i realize how high maintenance we are, but that's because we "grew" as charli fans like this bc she herself is high maintenance too sometimes, but not for the "world" per say, but for us, and it's been like that for a while now, i can't blame her and i also can't blame the fans (except the ones always triggering her about taxi on m&gs)