Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg I was just listening to this today and I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG!!! Especially after you haven't heard it for a while; it's a nice reminder that Charli has VOCALS :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

that was literally 2 years ago, she probably doesn't have that voice anymore

Its Assassination Nation soundtrack promo, they've been using the #SlayEm hashtag and its supposed to mimic the leak folder from the movie.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha, is she trolling? Is that why XCX World is on there, cos it leaked and she's just reminding us all of what could have been if it wasn't for hackers  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I thought RnR would get leaked by someone here if new snippets leaked...

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I mean she did say something big is coming, if it was a single then it would’ve come out a couple weeks ago. Surely by this time it’ll be an EP or, by some miracle, an album? Do you lot remember after Pop 2 released she kept posting videos in a studio with MØ and that? Surely something substantial is coming? I just hope to god it’s not a music video.

giphy.gif

I mean she did say something big is coming, if it was a single then it would’ve come out a couple weeks ago. Surely by this time it’ll be an EP or, by some miracle, an album? Do you lot remember after Pop 2 released she kept posting videos in a studio with MØ and that? Surely something substantial is coming? I just hope to god it’s not a music video.

I think buy big she just means a new song/music video

The videos with MØ were preceded by an insta post where she said she wanted to to share with us more of her creative process when it comes to writing/recording.

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

i'd start trying to do a mix myself even though i've never touched any programs to edit music in my life

just do that with any of the other stems, that's certainly never stopped anyone else in this thread before

X----into me, into you----X