Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does Charli know that

It seems that Atlantic is actually putting effort and money into this release so I’m here for it and down to wait

I mean, within the last two weeks

- taxi leaked

-100 bad remix

-need ur luv Japanese wallpaper

-focus yaeji remix

“Last months single will be a couple weeks late” implies that:

1. Singles are coming monthly

2. August’s single will be coming before September’s

It appears that it has now become September’s late single

And before one of you comes for me calling me ungrateful for what we have, please stop blaming the monthly singles flopping on her fans. Those songs werent promoted, they werent preformed, they were announced one night before their release, they werent sent to radio, and they werent placed on new music playlists. None of that is our/her fans fault.

Oh my god, I never understood but now I came to a realisation.

She had to release the radioactive chernobyl toxic garbage mess that is ATAP, putting an end to the brief forward-thinking showstopping latex fetish SOPHIE metal clang reign, because there was a truly noble reason underneath. Going that way, on the 2nd year anniversary of the landing of that atomic bomb upon us, we could get Taxi at last.

She had all this planned guys, we don't deserve that psychic fortune teller queen :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

I feel so bad for Charli, she literally has so announce all her singles the nught before they come out because if she actually tried to build hype and promote it before it came out her fans that hacked her would leak it. She hasn’t even confirmed 1999 and someone leaked it on discord and then another idiot recorded it and put it on Soundcloud :(

About the old tracks getting an official release, Bounce was the most played live... Putting this puzzle together really makes me think Bounce will indeed get released as a bside of one of the following drops.

I hope so, it's a great track however the production needs a reboot (kinda how they did NA and Taxi) plus I'd like the Kyary feature.

I feel so bad for Charli, she literally has so announce all her singles the nught before they come out because if she actually tried to build hype and promote it before it came out her fans that hacked her would leak it. She hasn’t even confirmed 1999 and someone leaked it on discord and then another idiot recorded it and put it on Soundcloud :(

sad but true. at least the leak was the first demo.

I guess that we're getting Bricks this week, i'm curious about this song

If 1999 drops next week with a MV, it means we're getting two new songs and FINALLY a video. I'm here for that. 1999 can wait a little bit more

Charli talking about the Spice Girls on IG... I would love to see her wearing the iconic union jack dress by geri on the 1999 mv

ps: she wore a shirt back in 2014, not the dress

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHYcuvhBfU/?hl=en&taken-by=charli_xcx

she actually wore the Union Jack dress during her Girl Power tour (between True Romance and Sucker eras)

This is her at the Toronto show

CharliXCX.jpg

fun fact, my friend asked my to go to the Charli XCX concert with her and I didn't want to, but went anyways and that's how I fell in love with Charles XBOX  :hooker:

this is the perfect time to release Believe & Wannabe alongside 1999

Do you think her label will let her officially release a cover? Cuz royalties would have to go to Cher or the Spice Girls?? 

she actually wore the Union Jack dress during her Girl Power tour (between True Romance and Sucker eras)

This is her at the Toronto show

CharliXCX.jpg

fun fact, my friend asked my to go to the Charli XCX concert with her and I didn't want to, but went anyways and that's how I fell in love with Charles XBOX  :hooker:

Do you think her label will let her officially release a cover? Cuz royalties would have to go to Cher or the Spice Girls?? 

As soon as I typed I remember but that's actually a oversized shirt, not a dress. Anyways, I would love to see her full on Ginger Spice and her current hair it's almost there tbh it only need a few extensions to make it more geri-ish

I'm just kidding,  but a soundcloud release like Allergic to Love would be great