Fluorine

Charli XCX

I go through Spotify pop playlists and I remember why I stan this girl chorly so much. I can't stand that trap edm tropical infused mess,

She's so ahead of them all.

i keep voting or her even thought i don't know what her category even means  :toofunny:

I go through Spotify pop playlists and I remember why I stan this girl chorly so much. I can't stand that trap edm tropical infused mess,

i EXTRA love this because of your avi lol 

can't believe how long 'tropical/edm/trap' garbage has lasted mainstream? they're the most basic, overused, recycled, and boring genres. thank god charli never sold out to that trash

can't believe how long 'tropical/edm/trap' garbage has lasted mainstream? they're the most basic, overused, recycled, and boring genres. thank god charli never sold out to that trash

its so prevalent in kpop too!  :deadbanana:  :poordat:

https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/charlixcx.html

She’s number 1 in Finland!! But I think this confirms that she won’t be charting this week of billboard hot 100

After all the love she's got from Finland throughout the years she should just come here for her own gig and not always for festivals. Even though I haven't really been feeling her stuff for the last couple of years I'd still want to cross that off my bucket list. In 2014 she performed at a club with 2 other acts and the tickets were ridiculously cheap (5€) but I didn't live near back then and I had a bit of a strife with the only friend I had here so I had to pass with nowhere to stay for the night.  :defeated:

Edit: Ugh I can't believe I started listening to her when True Romance came out, my Charli peak was from summer 2013 to fall 2014 so it was four years ago like wtf