Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sis english is not my main language, can u explain me whats the meaning of being camp / campy ? pls

it's an art movement from the 20th century that was embraced by mostly gays. it's all about dressing up and being extravagant even if it means being tacky. it's about using certain aesthetically-charged images just to come off as a certain way (like how Dorian dresses as a career boy, or how Troye dresses like Justin Timberlake)

it's an art movement from the 20th century that was embraced by mostly gays. it's all about dressing up and being extravagant even if it means being tacky. it's about using certain aesthetically-charged images just to come off as a certain way (like how Dorian dresses as a career boy, or how Troye dresses like Justin Timberlake)

Wow thnk u for this now I understand the drag Shangela did to Mimi Imfurst about saying that she was being camp lol

This is VERY smart bc the replay value is off the walls

Not only that, but now the Backstreet Boys and film director Neill Blomkamp (who I don’t even think was apart of anything that was referenced in the video but worked on Stargate in the late 90’s and some notable 00’s films and TV shows) have tweeted at Charli and Troye saying great things...

If some of these other “features” tweet out about the video, it could really get out to a HUGE audience!

I think she looks absolutely GORGEOUS in the MV! I can't get over her body-ody-ody.  Yes ma'am.  She's perfect.  I am so excited for her and the success this is quickly garnering! And I'm also obsessed with her smirk when she models the watch lol

How is this doing in terms of views? She's likely to make it to 700,000 in 12 hours... is this good? 

considering she hasn't done this in years, it's AMAZING. this will definitely land her in the direction of the label funding another album creation. I can't stop crying, we did it kids.

Still can’t get enough of 1999 and I love the video!

Also is there anymore information on her feature on Mo’s album If It’s Over? Is it a new song completely or is it a reworked version of Dance All Night like some people were thinking? Hoping it’s a reworked version of dance all night