Fluorine

Charli XCX

I am SO tired of seeing lukewarm takes on Twitter about how Charli was only 7 in 1999 and how Waterfalls came out in 94, Say You’ll Be There in 96, and the Sims in 2000. Its a song about childhood nostalgia and the entire music video is literally supposed to be a funny joke. Like relax and enjoy the song.

Did he miss Titanic coming out 1997? I agree with you though

MTV UK made this great promo to their 1.4mil followers

https://twitter.com/MTVMusicUK/status/1050745622821838848

:defeated:

Saw some Entertainment Weekly promo yesterday too... MTV News, The Chainsmokers tweeted at Charli and Troye... probably missing some other notable ones... The BBC published an article... There’s some really good outreach going on right now!

Charli’s back at the top!! :flutter: :flutter:

“I used to be very open about the music I made and play it for everyone and anyone. I'd send it even if I didn’t really like the song. I’ve learned not to do that. The songs you don’t like just don’t exist, because more often than not, the songs that you hate the most will be the one where everyone’s like, “That’s the single, let’s put that one out!” And then you’re stuck singing fucking “Break the Rules.” So now I only show people songs that I really love, so if they’re like, “This is the one,” it’s cool.”

I’m living for this BTR slandar.

“I used to be very open about the music I made and play it for everyone and anyone. I'd send it even if I didn’t really like the song. I’ve learned not to do that. The songs you don’t like just don’t exist, because more often than not, the songs that you hate the most will be the one where everyone’s like, “That’s the single, let’s put that one out!” And then you’re stuck singing fucking “Break the Rules.” So now I only show people songs that I really love, so if they’re like, “This is the one,” it’s cool.”

I’m living for this BTR slandar.

JUSTICE FOR BREAK THE RULES, A TEEN ANGST ANTHEM