Fluorine

Charli XCX

IDEK where to ask this, so Imma do it here: Can someone edit "bitches" remix by Tove Lo and just keep Charli's part? Like, take the original song and put Charli where she sings in remix? Is that even possible? :deadbanana: :toofunny:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

IDEK where to ask this, so Imma do it here: Can someone edit "bitches" remix by Tove Lo and just keep Charli's part? Like, take the original song and put Charli where she sings in remix? Is that even possible? :deadbanana: :toofunny:

or leak bitches stems  :creep:

btw icona pop's part sucks

or leak bitches stems  :creep:

btw icona pop's part sucks

IMO every other part other than XCX's sucks. It just feels like it's too crowded (?), and it's messy. I don't like it TBH. :toofunny:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

real talk I hope xcx3 has less autotune than pop2/ if it's over 

sophia_face_touching.gif

I love Charli, but isn't the whole point of PC Music to not give a fuck about vocals? 

like autotune isn't necessarily a bad thing, Lucky is a masterpiece and there is no way she could have gotten the same results without it. 

also pop 2 was highly experimental, I really doubt she sticks to that kind of music. she will probs tone it down and do something halfway between XCXWORLD and Pop2/N1A

I'm getting my life to Bounce rn for the 1000th time. I hope she releases the final w Kyary but I'm p sure she is over releasing new songs :( @@diplo @bloomforu share the beast