Fluorine

Charli XCX

i don't think anyone has party 4 u mainly because no one afaik ever teased/hoarded the studio version + ag only played the song like 2 or 3 times maximum 

i had hopes he would use the song for ag1 but i read somewhere i can't remember now that his album would be mainly non-vocal songs so...

i really really hope it gets released and if don't, that it leaks

it truly is one of her best songs if not her best, from lyrics to production

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1053279547716759555

add Rina Sawayama + Allie X + MØ to the list and we have a new LEGENDARY mixtape

speaking of MØ, i LOVED if it's over. i was not expecting this song. sounds like SOPHIE-produced even though it's by Stargate

Dance All Night deserves to see the light of the day, but it kinda sounded to me more like Charli's song than MØ's song, so i hope it will be released on a new album or mixtape in the future

Not that I hate collabs or anything but can xcx3 be mainly solo? Or are my hopes too unrealistic

if its an actual album I think it will be largely a solo project 

like the mixtapes have songs where charli contributes to it the least lol 

had to clock someone in the comments asking why she couldn’t sing “where’s the talent?” ......

omg in this video her vocals are way better than in the song

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1053279547716759555

add Rina Sawayama + Allie X + MØ to the list and we have a new LEGENDARY mixtape

speaking of MØ, i LOVED if it's over. i was not expecting this song. sounds like SOPHIE-produced even though it's by Stargate

Dance All Night deserves to see the light of the day, but it kinda sounded to me more like Charli's song than MØ's song, so i hope it will be released on a new album or mixtape in the future

why The 1975 tho? they're 12 yo girls bait... I'm gonna unstan if she actually goes through with it. ew