Taxi final if SOPHIE doesn’t release it

Party 4 You if it isn’t released on a PC Music compilation

Friendly reminder ~ songs that have to leak bc they’re scrapped:

White Mercedes

Pop The Balloons

Shoes

Taxi final if SOPHIE doesn’t release it

Party 4 You if it isn’t released on a PC Music compilation

wait... WHITE MERCEDES SCRAPPED?? WHAT IS HER F**** PROBLEM??? INCLUDING SHOES??? omg im out this is hell. I'll be praying for this to be a big fat lie

wait... WHITE MERCEDES SCRAPPED?? WHAT IS HER F**** PROBLEM??? INCLUDING SHOES??? omg im out this is hell. I'll be praying for this to be a big fat lie

It’s true :/ WM been scrapped btw, it’s not really news

Sad regardless

was it scrapped cuz of the LQ leak??

No, I doubt. Both CTMP and BIOYL are on the album and they were both leaked in much higher qualities so I doubt it’s bc of that

No, I doubt. Both CTMP and BIOYL are on the album and they were both leaked in much higher qualities so I doubt it’s bc of that

am I in the minority that I don't want BIOYL as an album track? we have track 10 and the leaked version 

am I in the minority that I don't want BIOYL as an album track? we have track 10 and the leaked version 

track 10 is overly autotuned to an extreme where it's just not good and the leaked version is awfully low quality

xMcVPI7.jpg

it seems like pc music vol. 3 was never a thing, gfoty is pissed at ag and "exposed" him bc he didn't let hannah release her single that was supposed to be out last friday

the label is crashing down

please god don't let p4u die  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

It’s true :/ WM been scrapped btw, it’s not really news

Sad regardless

Well its over... we have the new Taxi and r&r sisters: come through Wm and Shoes

it seems like pc music vol. 3 was never a thing, gfoty is pissed at ag and "exposed" him bc he didn't let hannah release her single that was supposed to be out last friday

the label is crashing down

please god don't let p4u die :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

Hannah Diamond is a gem its sad that this is happening and i hope this ends with good terms for all of them. Pc Music is an amazing concept and should not be like this. Well its not a surprise that alternative labels ends up like this nowadays bc nobody $upport$ it which is sad cuz they all have talent