Fluorine

Charli XCX

STAY STREAMING. This song is a literal hit. If Atlantic doesn’t promote this imma be so pissed. I haven’t seen any Insta ads, no YouTube ads, no Spotify ads, etc.

I have seen a Spotify banner this week advertising the single - so promo is happening. Give Atlantic some credit.

does anyone else find it a huuuuge turn off when a guy you start *talking to* starts talking shit about Charli???? i know i can't be the only one

some examples:

"who???????"

"oh the boombooom clap  girl hahalol xD"

"omg all she literally just yells in all her songs"

"BOYS hahaha ha BOYS  i WAS BUSY THINKIN BOUT BOYS BOYS       BOYS        BOYS    BOYS"

"why the is she singing about taxis wow who in the fuck even uses taxis anymore *mocks her* 'lEtS caALL u A TaXiii' "

"she's just a version of gwen but not as good"

"all her songs sound the same idk "

"seriously who uses taxis when there's uber!????!!! !?!?? !!" 

"wow turn that cChampagne XXX off put on some Lana "

like i've literally ghosted boys through text before just bc of the DISRESPECT and sometimes pure unwillingness to even give her a chance -______________-

This, I hate when all they say is "ToO MuCH AuTotune, ThAT's Not MusIc"  :rollin:

dont know if yall care but... this came in the mail yesterday!!!

Jb06Owx.jpg

i may not have a record player but who cares???? not me bitch

i hope that charli uses those 50 bucks i gave her to buy a safer cloud storage system

SAME mine is still unopened from April because I don’t have a record player :toofunny:

tea the world is homophobic for not giving me a record player for free but go off i guess... thanks obama

a friend of mine does have a record player tho so i might go to her place and play them once or twice to reach the highest level possible of mindfulness. can you imagine listening to Lucky's flute on a vynil? Track 10 intro....................................... on......................... a vinyil.................