Fluorine

Charli XCX

tag urself i'm she'd

I hope that didn’t come off in a patronising way. I’m making no judgement on what she’s doing, just saying that it’s hurting her vocal abilities

I hope that didn’t come off in a patronising way. I’m making no judgement on what she’s doing, just saying that it’s hurting her vocal abilities

nopeee its funny. the fact she knows what poppers smell like is iconic--there is no denying that

No one on this forum reads. The title of this thread could be Charli XCX (No one has Party 4 U) and people would still be in here posting “LEAK PARTY 4 U”

God you guys are so rude. I said that because the one user posted a picosong link to Party 4 U but it was a cover. SO I DID READ THE PAGES. THANK YOU.

So how is 1999 doing in the US?

I'd really love her to get back on UK radio and do an X Factor performance or something (before US promo starts) and make this a top 10 smash!

Then drop CTMP in January / February and serve us XCX3 for summer.

God you guys are so rude. I said that because the one user posted a picosong link to Party 4 U but it was a cover. SO I DID READ THE PAGES. THANK YOU.

So how is 1999 doing in the US?

166 on iTunes pop, not even top 200 on iTunes overall genres :/ the US has no taste! 1999 also isn’t on the billboards top 100 in the US either :(

giphy.gif

166 on iTunes pop, not even top 200 on iTunes overall genres :/ the US has no taste! 1999 also isn’t on the billboards top 100 in the US either :(

Maybe once its sent to radio and she begins promo in the US it might pick up

Am I the only one who honestly has lost the desire for XCX3 whatever form it is? I'm perfectly fine with her having a hit with this, releasing another single to follow up and then going back to the mixtape sound. I love all the original XCX3 leaks but those are DEAD. She has said it. I personally don't even think the more recent leaks sound good (White Mercedes, Blame It On Your Love, Shoes, Types), they sound very generic and dated to be quite honest. I'm not here for some sub par commercial pop project just bc she has a moderately successful single  :biblio: All I want is a mixtape in the first half of 2019. I actually quite like her current strategy: big single (ATAP) - mixtape (N1A) - big single (Boys) - mixtape (POP2) - big single (1999) - mixtape (TBA) :crossed:  Also, at this point the next project would be XCX5?? The only thing that would differentiate it's release is a commercial push but it kinda invalidates N1A and POP2 when yall call it XCX3. I get calling it XCX3 back when it was SUPPOSED to be that, but not now.

sorry for the vent  :D

I'm not here for some sub par commercial pop project just bc she has a moderately successful single  :biblio: All I want is a mixtape in the first half of 2019. I actually quite like her current strategy: big single (ATAP) - mixtape (N1A) - big single (Boys) - mixtape (POP2) - big single (1999) - mixtape (TBA) 

I mean wasn't that what Sucker was and I think it's a career highlight  :toofunny: I love Charli when she goes mainstream! And I love her doing experimental - but I think a mix of albums and mixtapes is the way forward.

mixtape (H&E) - mixtape (Super Ultra) - album (TR) - album (Sucker) - ep (VV) - mixtape (N1A) - mixtape (Pop 2) - album (TBC) and then maybe back to a mixtape.

I think as an artist she benefits and gets different results from both her mainstream and experimental releases.

Also, at this point the next project would be XCX5?? The only thing that would differentiate it's release is a commercial push but it kinda invalidates N1A and POP2 when yall call it XCX3. I get calling it XCX3 back when it was SUPPOSED to be that, but not now.

sorry for the vent  :D

I mean it still is XCX3 as in her 3rd studio album... otherwise this would be XCX7 if we included mixtapes.

We should treat N1A and Pop 2 as XCX3 and XCX4 (or at least both of them as XCX3 since they were released together physically) since Charli thinks these mixtapes are her albums and atl*ntic simply called them *mixtapes* just to NOT pay for them. 

Ugh I just want XCX 3... At least confirm an album Charli! This is your biggest hit since 2015!

I know y'all hate this but right now my dream XCX3 tracklist is...

01. Come To My Party

02. 1999 (ft. Troye Sivan)

04. White Mercedes

05. No Angel

06. Boys

07. Blame It On Your Love (ft. Stefflon Don)

09. Dance All Night (ft. MØ)

12. Girls Night Out

13. After The Afterparty (ft. Lil Yachty)

So tired of people posting track lists but I can’t be mad at this. What an album that would be

"Ooo! Drivin' through a lonely lonely night... thinkin' bout YOU! Wish that you were here to hold me tight..."

The almighty queen! :defeated: :defeated: I wish she could just throw these songs on a mixtape.

Tbh I would love a Xcx3 Leaked draft mixtape just to make justice for those songs