Fluorine

Charli XCX

honestly I think it was just for hype.. but it's such a good song and the video was not that bad

No I agree, I enjoy the song and I really liked the video (obviously there was a budget), the chill yet cool feel went with the song! I just preferred Focus / No Angel aha.

we did this last year and I think it was a really good way to remind us all how much Charli does for us and stop complaining nonstop so I'm now going to do the same for this year!

:) SONGS RELEASED IN 2018 :) 

Don't Delete the Kisses (Remix)
5 in the Morning
bitches
Focus
No Angel
Girls
Moonlight
Girls Night Out
100 Bad (Remix)

If It's Over

Playboy Style
COOL 3D WORLD

+ 10 official remixes, 5 music videos, and over 70 leaked songs/demos :cuteface: here's to 2019!

H0bDaqU.gif

i can't believe the 1 year anniversary of POP2 is coming so soon, the release doesn't even feel that long ago :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

gosh, so much has changed in just 1 year. it's insane where charli is going in her career rn, i'm so proud of her :defeated:

THE MIXES ARE GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!

NOW WE GET A REMIX FROM R3HAB!!! 

I'm really surprised cause R3hab, Michael Calfan and Alphalove are BIG names on EDM scene! So that probably will help get raise more the song... 

Also, I was worried last week cause there was no remix released, and I'm still waiting for The Knocks remix!

I'm so happy Charli finally's getting the attention she deserves! I hope this makes more artists work with Her and recognizes Her hard work at the studio!

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/1999-r3hab-remix-single/1444904002

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. That b*tch better not tour until the album drops. I don’t want the Sucker era 2.0 where shes sick of all the songs by the time the album drops. I also dont want her debuting any new songs until they’re either released or about to be because I dont want a repeat of the exchange songs or 5ITM/Focus where you all freak out and never shut up about live songs instead of buying/streaming the songs she does have out.

AMEN!

The instrumentals for Backseat and Femmebot leaked if it hasn't already been posted

WHERE?

Does anyone have a download for the unlock it and roll with me ag pop 2 edits that were made with the stems?

Unlock It (Intro Edit)

https://soundcloud.com/helvetical/unlock-it-live-intro