Fluorine

Charli XCX

Heart in My Pocket, Beg For It, Sticky, Japan and 50+ other songs leaked in August, Taxi leaked on September 23rd, Round & Round leaked on October 26th, Porsche stems, Backseat instrumental, Femmebot instrumental and Girls Night Out instrumental all leaked within the last 2 weeks.

that's abt it

oooo link me to Backseat instrumental please, that's literally in my top 5 from Pop 2

In case anyone cares, apparently this is the track that was playing in the bg of that random vid of charli directing a music video that was posted the other day. Saw someone on twitter ID it

I super dig this!!

I hope she tries getting them to produce a track if there's a mixtape 3!

t

in 2015 charli did a photoshoot with some exotic plants or something that was vaguely reminiscent of a shoot marina had done a few weeks prior for Immortal

so marina called her out (without mentioning her, but it was obvious she was talking about miss XCX) on twitter without knowing that charli had no say on how the shoow waa gonna be because it was for a perfume but marina never apologised (publicly, at least)

yeah i know, charli even said "there has never been a beef between me and marina" but it's still rude af and uncalled for

wym by massive hypocrite? like is there a tea im not aware of

i guess she kinda has the same issue as azealia albeit on a much smaller scale 

thanks!!!

Dunno about you's but I'd quite like the next album to be chill. Like Blame It On Your Love, Boys etc. Dunno if I want all 1999's and Girls Night Out's aha.

i feel the contrary, I want an album of bangers like 1999 and no angel but a few chill tracks would be nice too 

why do we think she's gonna release come to my party? is there any solid reason to believe this or that if it's gonna be on the album?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

the album teasing she did on instagram...do y'all think that she'll do like a surprise drop like she did with pop 2 or like with anouncement next year?

I would lose my mind if she did a surprise drop, but I have a feeling she'll do a proper announcement and everything. Especially if it's an album and not just a mixtape which I think is likely

I still can't get over how much of a travesty it is that CTMP hasn't been officially released. It has soooo much potential, I think it could be a huge hit and actually iconic, but so many people don't even know it exists. I know a lot of ppl have probably heard the leaked version, but it deserves to be out there in the world, on the radio and officially distributed and all that

It's like, imagine if Michael Jackson never released Smooth Criminal, or Madonna never released Vogue, or Britney never released Oops I Did It Again.....its unthinkable.... that's how I feel about CTMP! I know it sounds like an exaggeration but that's basically what this song is for Charli in my mind – an iconic signature song. The world NEEDS to hear it!!!! 

I still can't get over how much of a travesty it is that CTMP hasn't been officially released. It has soooo much potential, I think it could be a huge hit and actually iconic, but so many people don't even know it exists. I know a lot of ppl have probably heard the leaked version, but it deserves to be out there in the world, on the radio and officially distributed and all that

It's like, imagine if Michael Jackson never released Smooth Criminal, or Madonna never released Vogue, or Britney never released Oops I Did It Again.....its unthinkable.... that's how I feel about CTMP! I know it sounds like an exaggeration but that's basically what this song is for Charli in my mind – an iconic signature song. The world NEEDS to hear it!!!! 

:defeated:

Comparing CTMP to Vogue and Oops OMG now I’ve seen it all, this is why fags don’t have rights

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
please do not user LGBT slurs

OAjeWdG.jpg?1