Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don’t think so! Or at least I hope not. Especially after she said herself that she’s *finally* making music that she’s happy with/ been wanting to make after all these years.

skskksk exactly! she loves her electropop sound and has finally found her niche! there's no going back now!

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

I have a feeling the next album will be very rock/pop influenced instead of electropop

i think the album is going to be charli's bloom or reputation, or even a brief inquiry into online relationships. these are all electronic pop albums that have performed well in the current music climate and i can see charli wanting to emulate that in her own way for the album. obviously it will still have AG's influence too.

also i know i talk about nothing but party for you but i really hope she works it into the album somehow because a polished version would truly be a discography milestone

I dunno the Nasty Cherry promo, her style change, the studio vids on IG. Everything points to rock pop Charli making a resurgence I knew something was up when she started hanging with King Princess and wearing Doc Martens

How is Dyke Princess at all related to rock  :toofunny:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
pls don't use lgbt slurs :(

Demos_copy.png

curious what the next single will be after 1999, might have to wait another few months for it since they're still spewing out different versions and clogging up Charli's artist page   :crossed:  but I'm excited nonetheless, I hope it's another new song / White Mercedes (if anything old)

giphy.gif