Fluorine

Charli XCX

she's waiting too long to put out another single.. the momentum from 1999 has really died down  :facepalm:

Whatever happened to her next single? They where choosing between CTMP and BIOYL

I want a buzz single

Yup, she should drop CTMP (if it's still part of the project) as a buzz single alongside a music video and maybe announce an album date or title. Then if it takes off push it as the second single, if not move on.

Yup, she should drop CTMP (if it's still part of the project) as a buzz single alongside a music video and maybe announce an album date or title. Then if it takes off push it as the second single, if not move on.

how can she announce the date.......... she is working on it right now...................................

how can she announce the date.......... she is working on it right now...................................

I meant more like "hey angels. here's a new song, really love this one. music video coming soon. album out later this year."

plus I still don't believe that whole album is starting from scratch...

is it safe to say it's offseason for charli? i feel like she's not releasing anything anytime soon and this whole 'im producing my album' is going to be like 2016 all over again

the trauma that that has...

I meant more like "hey angels. here's a new song, really love this one. music video coming soon. album out later this year."

plus I still don't believe that whole album is starting from scratch...

i actually believer her... she even just posted about it on ig. she said it will take a while for us to hear it. so... yeah, it's over for us.

i’m still confused about this minecraft thing

it's just a music festival into the minecraft world or something like that

umru and ag both are playing and their under the 'charli's angels' section 

charli asked umru if she could play one of her songs there

and we may or we may not hear party party and party 4 u, seems unlikely but still...

i actually believer her... she even just posted about it on ig. she said it will take a while for us to hear it. so... yeah, it's over for us.

at first i was like maybe she's just saying this so people won't hack her again and leak everything bc last time around she was all over the place performing unreleased songs etc and this time she has material - and she's just being chill about it

but now i truly believe she's starting from scratch