Fluorine

Charli XCX

i am listening to the fool by ryn weaver since a long time and HONESTLY she needs to collab with charli. she would sound so good in a song like tears. ryn's way of singing reminds me so much of miss polachek, but better.

speaking of Ryn, i kinda hated her debut album when it first came out until i heard it again this year, a few weeks ago

its kinda funny how it sounded ahead of the time she released and i'm really in love with her once again (always loved OctaHate)

a Charli x Ryn collab, even in a co-write track, would be great

speaking of Ryn, i kinda hated her debut album when it first came out until i heard it again this year, a few weeks ago

its kinda funny how it sounded ahead of the time she released and i'm really in love with her once again (always loved OctaHate)

a Charli x Ryn collab, even in a co-write track, would be great

they already co-wrote a song, aka octahate. we need a duet!!!!

anyways same sis, i never liked it in 2015 expect for, like, 3 songs... listened to it this week again and w i g. excellent album.

Here’s a very simple riddle for yall

A word that starts with T and ends with he tea is that y’all need to leak White Mercedes HQ

white mercedes got recorded in january 2018 aswell as the other ones that got teased.

all these were recorded for XCX3 which means that White Mercedes probably isn't scrapped.

edit:she also played it at the angel listening sessions which could also lead to an official release on her new album this year

white mercedes got recorded in january 2018 aswell as the other ones that got teased.

all these were recorded for XCX3 which means that White Mercedes probably isn't scrapped.

edit:she also played it at the angel listening sessions which could also lead to an official release on her new album this year

she never played white mercedes afaik

can someone tell me what time ag and umru are playing tomorrow?

just dm'd him and he said he's gonna play at around 8 pm EST on saturday someone better fucking record it with all of these constant teasing the least he can do is play party party  :defeated:

just dm'd him and he said he's gonna play at around 8 pm EST on saturday someone better fucking record it with all of these constant teasing the least he can do is play party party  :defeated:

i'll be recording the whole thing i just hope i don't waste time even though i feel like it's what's going to happen  :ohno:

So I was just at a pub and as I walked in they were playing Girls Night Out and then 1999 came on and then a few minutes later...No Angel, I think it’s safe to say a homo was hogging that AUX cord

78% chance it was me tbh

just watched the taylor reputation netflix special... they gave charli way more screen time than camila... TASTE! 

hol' up i need to watch now!! no one ever talked about it here (that i notice) so i assume charli showed up for like 10 second or sum lol

hol' up i need to watch now!! no one ever talked about it here (that i notice) so i assume charli showed up for like 10 second or sum lol

i feel like everyone on here has mentioned the reputation special at this point...

lABVyGE.png