Fluorine

Charli XCX

kinda ironic that a song we've "heard" before it's not leaked or released early in other countries and it's getting a ww premiere while others (exception to no angel that iirc no one expected her to release with focus) that were actually brand new didn't got the same treatment

kinda ironic that a song we've "heard" before it's not leaked or released early in other countries and it's getting a ww premiere while others (exception to no angel that iirc no one expected her to release with focus) that were actually brand new didn't got the same treatment

I think that maybe because they werent ready to start an album promo at the time and atlantic decided to do nothing as usual + Charli didnt even start to write the "new" album back then so... and 1999 was planned as "lead single" since it could work a lil bit better than No Angel (in they opinion of course lol NA remains a career highlight)

I think they cared less about the monthly singles than this since this is allegedly the new lead for XCX3

1999 can be considered a lead single? i remember Charli saying it was just the final drop of the monthly singles

btw, i just hope that BIOYL could do well so this album could see the light of the day. it's just the perfect concept: starting a new album picking up a song that ended the last mixtape. her mind

Blame It On Your Love being the start of the new xcx3 era seems right. Hopefully the album is in sight rather than this being the only song for months.