Fluorine

Charli XCX

The production on CTMP isnt that dated......it sounds like a pop song? I don't imagine it will smash and top the charts but like.......what songs of hers would? Y'all are lying to yourselves if you think any of the PC/SOPHIE tracks are any more commercially palatable.

The production on CTMP isnt that dated......it sounds like a pop song? I don't imagine it will smash and top the charts but like.......what songs of hers would? Y'all are lying to yourselves if you think any of the PC/SOPHIE tracks are any more commercially palatable.

CTMP isn’t PC or SOPHIE though

We honestly deserve CTMP like the real angels who have been here since before Charli even wanted to give her fans a name - the status, taste, power, & big dick energy that Come to My Party has..... true angels recognize &&&&& Bless TF UPPPP **throws hands in the air** :toofloppy: :party:

people begging also for R&R, TAXI, GLOW, GNO, NO ANGEL, AND BOYL before... 

Are you even going to stop someday?

Ugh will Bounce final ever leak though? Obvs not gonna be released and it's a shame that it went from Charli's fave to perform to her acting like it never existed. 

Do you guys know is really difficult for Charli to satisfy Us? I mean, I'm done reading the same things always... Lot's of Guys here begged for No Angel, GNO, and BIOYL before, but when she put it out, then the same people who begged for them A LOT OF TIMES now says, "it was already leaked, why does she release something that is already leaked?" "Track 10 is better" "Sophie Version is better" "GNO is the same as the leak"... 

Now you are begging cor CTMP, and of course I would like it to be released but come on, if she releases the track you guys will complain about anything, you will say that is not the version you used to like, or it is too short, or if it has a feature you will hate it...

Are you gonna stop someday?

Stop being rude and mean fans and support her for one time!

Yesterday she sent an alarm to Twitter, IMO I don't want another Amy Winehouse, Avicii situation here, she has so much talent and I really want to enjoy everything she puts out there for Us! So let's be grateful for She gives Us...

The media, fans and label pressure she has right now is probably the worst thing she ever passed through...

At least she is not teasing perfumes, clothes like Riri, Britney ALL THE TIME...

Do you guys know is really difficult for Charli to satisfy Us? I mean, I'm done reading the same things always... Lot's of Guys here begged for No Angel, GNO, and BIOYL before, but when she put it out, then the same people who begged for them A LOT OF TIMES now says, "it was already leaked, why does she release something that is already leaked?" "Track 10 is better" "Sophie Version is better" "GNO is the same as the leak"... 

Now you are begging cor CTMP, and of course I would like it to be released but come on, if she releases the track you guys will complain about anything, you will say that is not the version you used to like, or it is too short, or if it has a feature you will hate it...

Are you gonna stop someday?

Stop being rude and mean fans and support her for one time!

Yesterday she sent an alarm to Twitter, IMO I don't want another Amy Winehouse, Avicii situation here, she has so much talent and I really want to enjoy everything she puts out there for Us! So let's be grateful for She gives Us...

The media, fans and label pressure she has right now is probably the worst thing she ever passed through...

At least she is not teasing perfumes, clothes like Riri, Britney ALL THE TIME...

we’re talking about how we would like it to be released on a lana del rey forum. You’re making this conversation out like were all tweeting directly at her and hounding her to release this songs. Go @ the people who are harassing her on social media about the songs if you feel so passionately about it

we’re talking about how we would like it to be released on a lana del rey forum. You’re making this conversation out like were all tweeting directly at her and hounding her to release this songs. Go @ the people who are harassing her on social media about the songs if you feel so passionately about it

It's my opinion cause I'm sure she reads the forum, actually, I wrote my theory before... And I express my thoughts here cause I see this exact same type of comments on all over the media! And I know there's a big portion of her fans who visits this forum daily so...

yall i highly doubt she gives two shits what we want besides releasing no angel / gno

i HIGHLY doubt she would release those songs if she didn't actually like them (like with taxi)

xMcVPI7.jpg

I'd still be more than happy for her to drop a little EP like this within the next 5 months...

01. Bounce (ft. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

02. Party Party

03. WGFU

04. Party 4 U

@ RoundandRound's point IS valid. let's not act like we never complained about a release cause it wasn't how we wanted it. remember when no angel was released and people decided to listen to the sophie leaked version instead of the released one? it's obvious that the whole leak-situation that happened in 2017/2018 distorted our conception about her releases. the fact that we know the existence of so many demos & unleaked tracks has made it impossible for us to enjoy what she decides to give us. 

i still remember when she did that thing when 5 in the morning was released, like when she released the stems, the pictures, and all that... and people were CONSTANTLY complaining on her social medias that she even tweeted "just wanted to do something nice for you guys" or something like that. 

the fact that we never are satisfied cause we always want more & more definitely affects her.

she even posted on ig today about having a mental breakdown, i mean, poor sis! she can never do good for us and it's a shame.

i'm not trying to be a moralist or sumn, all i'm trying to say it's that we should try to enjoy whatever she gives us and thank her, that's all.

we'll still thirst for the unreleased song, wbk, but can we at least give her a break? idk. i just want her to feel happy cause she really works hard for us.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I agree that we should just let the leaked songs die unless Charli has a desire to release them. No Angel and Girls Night Out were always her favourites and she fought for them to be released. I don't mind getting Blame It On Your Love, despite having a demo and Track 10 because I know Charli cares about the song and wanted it to be out there for people to hear.

I think Taxi is the trap, I personally don't have a desire for that song and the fact that it she performed it at Exchange (alongside other scrapped songs) and it wasn't included on the leaked draft of XCX World suggests Charli didn't want to release it. If she does pursue the release then I worry that's when the floodgates will open, cos fans will think they can just spam her and harass for any unreleased song and think she'll give in and put it out.

I agree that we should just let the leaked songs die unless Charli has a desire to release them. No Angel and Girls Night Out were always her favourites and she fought for them to be released. I don't mind getting Blame It On Your Love, despite having a demo and Track 10 because I know Charli cares about the song and wanted it to be out there for people to hear.

I think Taxi is the trap, I personally don't have a desire for that song and the fact that it she performed it at Exchange (alongside other scrapped songs) and it wasn't included on the leaked draft of XCX World suggests Charli didn't want to release it. If she does pursue the release then I worry that's when the floodgates will open, cos fans will think they can just spam her and harass for any unreleased song and think she'll give in and put it out.

Taxi was on the album draft that BloomForYou leaked from December 2016. Track 6?

Taxi was on the album draft that BloomForYou leaked from December 2016. Track 6?

Yeah but when the actual audio leaked it was no longer on the tracklist in 2017?