Fluorine

Charli XCX

I been saying, Gone on Friday with pre order and BIOYL music video? I would DIE!

Yeah I had a hunch too after the post last night, it seemed like it was leading to something. I think you're right - album announcement + BIOYL video. Maybe a preorder track if we are lucky! 

She's already said that she considers Number 1 Angel and Pop 2 as albums, and the only reason they were called mixtapes was so she could release them quicker, not because of the amount of features. Remember, she sees herself as a curator now, bringing different people together to create something special. I don't see an issue with the features, considering some of her best tracks have a feature. I'm sure there will be solo tracks on the album anyways. Also, this doesn't mean that each song will have just one feature, so some tracks could have two or three features in them; so don't start moaning about the album having one solo track because that won't be the case. 

I don't see an issue with features either tbh lmao but her fans have been waiting for an actual mostly "solo-ish" album since post-Sucker/Vroom Vroom soooooooo it just kinda sucks we have to wait for the next album for that. 

It's not that it won't be good, it's just that they stan Charli XCX, not Charli XCX featuring blah blah.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif