Fluorine

Charli XCX

a Charli x Sophie x SOPHIE collab, speaking that into existence.

I wanna win, I wanna DESTROY THAT COCK

also if anybody wants to make this edit, that'd be great

Wow I'm gonna love this album! 1999 feat. Troye Sivan, 2099 feat. Troye Sivan, 2199 feat. Troye Sivan, I am READY!

a Charli x Sophie x SOPHIE collab, speaking that into existence.

Fun fact, a while ago, when Slut Sophie asked about producers she could work with, I mentioned/tagged Producer Sophie and she liked it and replied. I know it's not gonna happen, but just imagine

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Our worst nightmare came into actualisation. An albums worth of features... What is she doing? Did the label force her to collab w/ well known artists in an effort to boost streams or something?

can we end the warner/atlantic holding her at gunpoint narrative already ? she clearly loves working and collabing with other artists that inspire her, yeah it makes sense for a single to “boost streams” but as an album it was entirely her choice just like the mixtapes were. I’m sure the label was more than willing to push a solo follow up to sucker but she didn’t want that.

anyway hopefully some of the 2017/18 collab tracks she hinted at then will b on there

does this mean once this album is out she's done with atlantic? or does her contract still keep her with them for future album(s)?

someone said she had a 365 awhile back

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

can we end the warner/atlantic holding her at gunpoint narrative already ? she clearly loves working and collabing with other artists that inspire her, yeah it makes sense for a single to “boost streams” but as an album it was entirely her choice just like the mixtapes were. I’m sure the label was more than willing to push a solo follow up to sucker but she didn’t want that.

anyway hopefully some of the 2017/18 collab tracks she hinted at then will b on there

someone said she had a 365 awhile back

A circle only has 360 degrees...

I feel like they wouldn't fit but if she put after the afterparty, boys, and 1999 on the album, the album would have so many additional streams. That's what Rita Ora did once she finally got to release her album after years of failed attempts to start the promo

What meltdown?

If you head to the he thread you will find out more

But basically she said that she had asked charli to collab and said that “since they hadn’t released a collab it was clearly charli who didn’t want her in one of her songs” or something

And then she said “you guys I’m not problematic you know I’m your unproblematic fave”

She’s so pathetic I wish she would just release CLXIII and lock herself in the studio to record CLXIV