Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do we think she's putting Taxi on this? I mean, with that post about officially releasing it and the fact that Dream Glow and Blame It got released means she hasn't completely dismissed the older tracks. Tbh the only old track I thirst for is White Mercedes. P4U is cute, but it's only like 1 verse and a never ending chorus, so unless it gets another verse, idk...

i think some songs will have multiple features so there will be more than 1 solo track but STILL!!!!!

i’m so excited i am ready for whatever “announcement” we are getting friday

how do we know it's coming Friday omg?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm so happy that album is actually coming but fourteen features? 14?? steam 14 by charli xcx  Idk man...I'm kinda bummed out a bit, this is her first proper comeback album after like 5 years and having so many features on it just makes it feel less personal and idk less impactful? I really want Charli to be FRONT and center of this record the focal point and with so many collabs I feel like it's gonna just feel like big collab mixtape but maybe that's what she wants I guess. I'll obviously buy, stream, buy the merch, buy the LP, show up the every uk tour date and shove it down everyones throats but I really wanted a solo charli album. Oh well she better have Sky, Cupcakke and Kim on it and no ugly smelly soundcloud rappers

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i don’t understand the features disappointment. i have absolutely no empathy for that complaint considering since N1A at least 60 solo songs have leaked. boo hoo so sad that they weren’t released how they were supposed to but she’s over it so it’s time for y’all to be too, sorry

i want solo charli work. like yeah 60 songs have leaked but they've leaked. they're demos. they are lq, etc. NEW charli with no features is such a great concept to have. focus / 5ITM were such a nice thing to have after pop2 / n1a after hearing nearly every song from that era have from one to three features on it. yeah it's petty to not want charli to do features but damn is it too much to ask to have just charli on a song? like we're all here for charli, not charli ft (enter artist name here)

xMcVPI7.jpg

is that why we are all here? because it is pretty clear that a majority of her current fan base is due to the mixtapes and the artist she has become since them. i think it’s great that she has embraced collaboration as a facet of her artistry. it has kept her inspired and interesting and experimental. just try to stop whining please it’s so exhausting lmfaoooo

is that why we are all here? because it is pretty clear that a majority of her current fan base is due to the mixtapes and the artist she has become since them. i think it’s great that she has embraced collaboration as a facet of her artistry. it has kept her inspired and interesting and experimental. just try to stop whining please it’s so exhausting lmfaoooo

I mean last time I checked I didn't become a fan because charli put starrah or tommy cash on a song? like i like Charli for her ... gerlie I can want a solo song like

xMcVPI7.jpg