the way that it hits i will never forget never forget never forget never never

if i call you up
after 3am with liquor in my blood
please don't be my friend
cause every time i love you i hate myself
so don't you pick it up
i'm out of my head go get back in your bed

:kris:  :kris:  :kris:  :kris:  :kris:  :kris:

The collabs on Pop 2 didn't really bring much, often it made the song worse (ALMA, Dorian Electra, Mykki Blanco, Jay Park)… I'm personally disappointed with 15 songs having 14 features, like I wanna hear Charli... I buy a Charli album to listen to her not other singers.

And I know we don't know all the features but the fact that Lizzo brought nothing to Blame It On Your Love and the other is Troye doesn't really have me feeling excited or hopeful.

Lizzo brought nothing to Blame It On Your Love

this is a blessing in disguise though, at least for BIOYL

if theres more like this, charli still puts a feature on as she wishes, but they dont take up much room. Lizzo's 20 second bridge is easy to miss and its almost entirely a solo charli song still 

if theres more like this, charli still puts a feature on as she wishes, but they dont take up much room. Lizzo's 20 second bridge is easy to miss and its almost entirely a solo charli song still 

luv...tha dont make no cents

I guess, but my worry is that if half the features bring nothing or are pointless like Lizzo it looks bad on Charli, like what's the point? Is she just trying to get more people to listen to the album - I can see it being seen as a desperate attempt to get people to listen or pay attention... Obviously we know she loves collaborating but I fear it might backfire in terms of critics and the GP, like they might be put off.

I'm a fan and I already worry that half the songs are gonna get skipped now...

i'm chained to your kiss yeahthe way that it hits is a moment of bliss yeahi'm chained to your lips and i'm chained to your kiss yeahthe way that it hits i will never forget never forget never forget never neverif i call you upafter 3am with liquor in my bloodplease don't be my friendcause every time i love you i hate myselfso don't you pick it upi'm out of my head go get back in your bed

That was fighting for gay rights. And people were killed.

As if she has unreleased songs like Light It Up and Mow That Lawn yet she's still trying to make Blame It On Your Love happen and has made another collab with Troye. Charli, what you doing?

As if she has unreleased songs like Light It Up and Mow That Lawn yet she's still trying to make Blame It On Your Love happen and has made another collab with Troye. Charli, what you doing?

I really hope this is meant as a joke..........

I've been thinking about how XCXWorld was going to be Teenage Dream's little sister and now I'm sad

girl you can't hurt me like that....... 

I've been thinking about how XCXWorld was going to be Teenage Dream's little sister and now I'm sad

Omg get over it seriously.... that album is done and we are finally getting XCX3 so just give it a bone and listen to the album that already leaked

FzytWEW.png

So like are we just going to ignore the fact that it looks like the theme of the BIOYL video is elves?

And you thought me stanning Light It Up and Mow That Lawn was the joke... Charli is the joke here

Omg get over it seriously.... that album is done and we are finally getting XCX3 so just give it a bone and listen to the album that already leaked

I'm literally the #1 stan of the new XCX3, I've been just thinking about how XCXWORLD had the same energy that Teenage Dream has/had but go off I guess

giphy.gif

i'm chained to your kiss yeahthe way that it hits is a moment of bliss yeahi'm chained to your lips and i'm chained to your kiss yeahthe way that it hits i will never forget never forget never forget never neverif i call you upafter 3am with liquor in my bloodplease don't be my friendcause every time i love you i hate myselfso don't you pick it upi'm out of my head go get back in your bed

What song is this omg