Fluorine

Charli XCX

“Imagine if I officially released Taxi.... you guys would officially have nothing left to say to me”

There’s a track on Charli titled official ....... could it be taxi secretly renamed??? :O

I hope not ..... tbh I don't get why fans beg and beg her to release songs that have already leaked in full and are DONE

FzytWEW.png

I hope not ..... tbh I don't get why fans beg and beg her to release songs that have already leaked in full and are DONE

It’d be a cute promo single before the album, but I don’t need it to be on the final tracklist. It really should’ve been a b-side to one of the monthly singles last year, but oh well.

14417469274.gif

well BTS ft Charli happend, anything is possible...

But Ed does not sings this types of songs, and does not fit on the song or with the lyrics... So...

Nw that I read carefully the lyrics of 100 I know why is scrapped on "Charli"... Now that's she's back with her ex and she's super happy with it...

“Imagine if I officially released Taxi.... you guys would officially have nothing left to say to me”

There’s a track on Charli titled official ....... could it be taxi secretly renamed??? :O

She would be ahead of time if she did that

I kind of feel like if anything, Taxi was replaced with 1999.

random comment but does the beginning of 100 remind anyone else of pretty girls by britney spears it literally throws me off every single time

yes omg like when it leaked & the first 2 seconds I thought it was fake & they’d put pretty girls audio LOL

14417469274.gif

o m gggg stop this it makes too much sense for my pessimist soul