Fluorine

Charli XCX

Full xcx world 320kbps bloom shared last year

https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/lFrz2hpg/file.html

I just converted atap from og wav to m4a but thats it.

Bloom shared all the songs in 320 but ctmp is the same mq file we've always had.

Ps: He/she shared the tracklist with Bounce (kyary version) but I replaced with some old demo which I think the beats bangs harder but thats it

I accidentally deleted my ATAP m4a when I downloaded this :( it’s been missing from my iTunes for months and I didn’t realise.

I was comparing the CTMP edit Pop 2 stan made a few days ago and it sounds pretty close to the HQ snippet we have :defeated:

CTMP edit: https://picosong.com/wN93r/

CTMP HQ snippet: https://picosong.com/wN93v/

CTMP HQ & LQ edit comparison snippets: https://picosong.com/wN93f/ https://picosong.com/wN93W/

I always forget that there was CTMP snippet leak for a couple of months before it leaked... can’t someone leak it and let XCX World rest in peace

Do y'all keep the songs she recorded for other artists or do u just not have them downloaded? Most of them are shit and I don't think I'd ever listen to them but I feel like my collection would be incomplete if I didn't have them u know

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Hey so this has been bugging me so much but can anyone tell me what song White Mercedes samples with the chorus melody? It’s so familiar but I can’t figure it out!! Sounds amazing from the LQ snippet I heard cannot wait

Hey so this has been bugging me so much but can anyone tell me what song White Mercedes samples with the chorus melody? It’s so familiar but I can’t figure it out!! Sounds amazing from the LQ snippet I heard cannot wait

Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)

Judas (Lady Gaga)

The Altar (Poppy)

True Love Is Violent (Allie X)

ii-V-I-IV is kind of a common chord progression in music 

edit: btw it doesn't sample the song... I mean, as far as we know, it doesn't. we don't know the actual credits tho so when the record is out we'll be able to tell

Imagine if Next level Charli is actually CTMP

Do you wanna come to my party?

Get wild like safari

I got all the boys and the barbies

They wanna hang with Charli

Go game like Atari

Calling all the boys and the barbies

Do you wanna hang it’s Next Level Charli?

I’d Stan

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Imagine if Next level Charli is actually CTMP

Get wild like safari

I got all the boys and the barbies

They wanna hang with Charli

Go game like Atari

Calling all the boys and the barbies

Do you wanna hang it’s Next Level Charli?

I’d Stan

I said this omg... it could work so well and we were told she filmed an video for a reworked version of CTMP

I said this omg... it could work so well and we were told she filmed an video for a reworked version of CTMP

Yess! Like why waste a whole video! I’m sure her label wouldn’t let her scrap it either, BFY said the first single was either gonna be BIOYL or CTMP & the label wanted the latter so I just can’t imagine it being scrapped. Besides that, I just want it in HQ! Although, it’s probably be the oldest song on the record.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

hm, idk why she would change the title of CTMP to something else, it's already a perfect title

except if she wanted to surprise us by giving it a different name but I highly doubt it lol. I think she thinks it leaked, which it did just not in HQ. It's almost surely scrapped :(

somebody leak CTMP HQ challenge  :ohno: please 

it may be a stretch but maybe the mv she's filming it's not for gone but for her song w/ pabllo - for pabllo's album 111

pabllo is in toronto but she's flying to nyc for the week and now she left comments on charli's ig post...

cum to my party is really the IT girl huh? even tho we have it in cute quality but somehow we want to hear it in full 320kps so we can experience the holy song again in full glory ahhhhh tko,taxi and rnr can’t relate unfortunately