Fluorine

Charli XCX

lol at p4k making sky this #deep #artsy artist and charli the “stupid” pop star, like fuck it let’s not ask about charlis writing process just her fav poses for instagram. They would have never asked her anything like that in 2013

I’m not sure this is accurate. I mean it was just one bad review. I feel like that promo was just unorganized, and rushed? I may be wrong though. But I dont think theyre deliberately trying to take her down.

psa: charli is doing a q&a for @jalousemag account takeover on insta in a few hours so we might get some info on the album (next single, deluxe version, stats for certain tracks, tour news, unlikely but she might cave into the wave of questions about taxi or p4u etc)

psa: charli is doing a q&a for @jalousemag account takeover on insta in a few hours so we might get some info on the album (next single, deluxe version, stats for certain tracks, tour news, unlikely but she might cave into the wave of questions about taxi or p4u etc)

i asked for deluxe edition tracks :flutter:

22.png

ohhh thanks! needa folow them hoes to tune in

heard this was being sold around so enjoy

https://picosong.com/wNfmn

don't get why these rats think they can profit off of charli's hard work  :toofunny:  bye.

THANKS LOVE 

it's NYC (The Way Out) not the other way around, and dan nigro + justin raisen, 2014 sky reject :toofunny:

Thanks so much for the song! Is it true it was also pitched to Carly Rae or something? (No one drag me, I think someone said that once lmao)