Fluorine

Charli XCX

someone else already said this by why does charlatan look high line in the gone video while christine and the lesbians looks like wholesale garbage.... much to think about 

idk what time zone you're in, but its 22:28 in the UK.... go to sleep

Y’all I can’t believe we’re getting 2099 next, why tf! I can already tell it’s gonna be the worst song on Charli! We could’ve had Next Level Charli, Cross You Out, hell even Party Party, party 4 u, Bounce, CTMP! She just used the rave idea on that song. I’m disgusted. Would’ve been better with any other song. White Mercedes better get a video if we have to go through this.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

2099 video going to be a rave??? (obviously in her fav warehouse) her and troye racing around in another white car and then white mercedes the last single with her and just 4853408 white cars HER MIND (not complaining at all the cohesion is v cute)

i just spit out some of my coke thanks lskdjfklsdf

lABVyGE.png

gone has been out for one day and we’re already complaining about 2099 as the next single...... a mess

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Y’all I can’t believe we’re getting 2099 next, why tf! I can already tell it’s gonna be the worst song on Charli! We could’ve had Next Level Charli, Cross You Out, hell even Party Party, party 4 u, Bounce, CTMP! She just used the rave idea on that song. I’m disgusted. Would’ve been better with any other song. White Mercedes better get a video if we have to go through this.

woah...click here, it'll help u calm down

X----into me, into you----X

i don't remember too well but does bioyl have a white mercedes in its mv? bc we had one in 1999 and gone, i know she's an ambassador or something, so it may be leading up to something :hdu:

omg it does in the beginning of the lizzo part!!