Fluorine

Charli XCX

can fucking any of you with any power in the music industry (and i know there are a few of y'all) find a way to remove eclipse's access to warner's servers? he's literally ruined so many release campaigns at this point it's exhausting. 

X----into me, into you----X

can fucking any of you with any power in the music industry (and i know there are a few of y'all) find a way to remove eclipse's access to warner's servers? he's literally ruined so many release campaigns at this point it's exhausting. 

Is it me or has Eclipse's spoilers been inaccurate? Like with BIOYL, they said it would be released on a Friday only for it to be released on a Wednesday? I'm honestly not expecting anything to be released this Friday but who knows what Miss Charletta would do with her crazy ass mind 

giphy.gif

Is it me or has Eclipse's spoilers been inaccurate? Like with BIOYL, they said it would be released on a Friday only for it to be released on a Wednesday? I'm honestly not expecting anything to be released this Friday but who knows what Miss Charletta would do with her crazy ass mind

eh he’s usually always right about stuff, probably got pushed forward or backwards.

Him and a few other sources are definitely legit. In Charlis case they were just changing the date, happens.

I genuinely don’t think he has access anymore and that he’s just close with someone who is an insider. It seems like whenever there’s a change in plans last minute he typically doesn’t know.

We actually saw it coming we even have the full lyrics for gods sake lol for like... 5 days?

This doesn't mean anything tho? It's not like lyrics get leaked when it gets close to the release date, this just means someone has the song lol

https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/1161297498876579842

Apparently Cross You Out is coming on friday

https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/1161298452187373569

And apparently it's an 80s electropop synth banger  :defeated: we love spoiled releases

i don't understand how he finds out everything/gets an early copy  :deadbanana:

Instagram.com/y1anni

Can he like.....stop spoiling releases?

Can't believe I'm defending him, but like... the track length was added to iTunes last week. That usually means it's coming within the next week. This was hardly a surprise, especially since she posted a photo with Sky when they shot the cover and teased a new song imminently coming on her own IG

BzhmW.png

Can't believe I'm defending him, but like... the track length was added to iTunes last week. That usually means it's coming within the next week. This was hardly a surprise, especially since she posted a photo with Sky when they shot the cover and teased a new song imminently coming on her own IG

We know that another single would be released soon but it’s always fun to figure out the exact day she would release the single and since Charletta has had a history of releasing singles on Wednesday, Cross you Out could’ve been released on either Wednesday or Friday and which exact Wednesday or Friday she could had released the song could have been questions to keep us annoying stans quivering in excitement, at least that’s my view on this.

giphy.gif