Fluorine

Charli XCX

i just know we’re not getting xcxmas i can’t stand angels

“I can’t stand that i’m not getting material i wasn’t suppose to ever get in the first place”

calm down we’re getting a new album in less than a month

Holy shit ladies, I just won meet and greet tickets for the Sydney show!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme know if there’s anything u wanna ask her!!!!

omg ask her about tack see!!! she'd love it : )

Holy shit ladies, I just won meet and greet tickets for the Sydney show!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme know if there’s anything u wanna ask her!!!!

Let her know that not all of her songs have leaked or in HQ and we’d love to hear party 4 u

(And ctmp)

Can't believe I'm defending him, but like... the track length was added to iTunes last week. That usually means it's coming within the next week. This was hardly a surprise, especially since she posted a photo with Sky when they shot the cover and teased a new song imminently coming on her own IG

I get that. I know we knew it was coming but we didnt know exactly when and I don’t like that he announced the date before Charli, because she may be keeping that a secret for a reason.

Also like as a Charli fan it would be nice to be surprised for once, but I guess I do it to myself by being on here

to celebrate Cross You Out's release, let's bring back this iconic, culture-shaping, historical moment!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

not to complain but like did she really play the same tired festival setlist at a show of only ha fans skshhgjba

i think she's traumatized to sing lots of brand new songs in concerts just to see angels pressing her for release HAHAHAHA

btw, i love the setlist festival she's been doing, it's her best since the Pop 2 shows, but i get what you're saying. she could've play songs from N1A