Fluorine

Charli XCX

I still can't believe she collabed with Cupcakke & Brooke Candy a 3rd time and fucking Cl*iro, but left my good sis Allie X on read and only brought her on tour with her.  :facepalm:

At least that could mean a collab in the future, since it's really weird to tour with people which you don't have a song with (in her case, of course). I think Slayyyter, Allie X, Rina and Tommy Genesis are gonna be on her next mixtape 

At least that could mean a collab in the future, since it's really weird to tour with people which you don't have a song with (in her case, of course). I think Slayyyter, Allie X, Rina and Tommy Genesis are gonna be on her next mixtape 

She's done a live remix with Rina, and 100 Bad with Tommy, so there's that. But I'd much rather take those 4 over repeating collabs for the album.

New review, 7/10 https://www.loudandquiet.com/reviews/charli-xcx-charli/

"Thankfully, Charli isn’t afraid to get weird. ‘Click’ with Kim Petras and Tommy Cash picks up where a track like ‘Femmebot’ left off, with its braggadocio that grows more dangerous with each bass hit. She’s also given room to explore on her own, like on ‘White Mercedes’, and ‘Official’, more melancholic sides to her music that still make sure to wink though the microphone."

I still can't believe she collabed with Cupcakke & Brooke Candy a 3rd time and fucking Cl*iro, but left my good sis Allie X on read and only brought her on tour with her.  :facepalm:

Allie doesn’t give me good vibes, she seems very bitter, especially when it comes to other artists. I would die for a collab but I feel like Charli doesn’t like the way Allie is up her ass being whiny and shit

I still remember her twitter meltdown she ended with “you guys know I’m your unproblematic fave”

Allie doesn’t give me good vibes, she seems very bitter, especially when it comes to other artists. I would die for a collab but I feel like Charli doesn’t like the way Allie is up her ass being whiny and shit

I still remember her twitter meltdown she ended with “you guys know I’m your unproblematic fave”

tbh Allie rarely gets thrown a bone musically, so maybe she has a right to be bitter? Her only collab is with Leland, another songwriter. Allie's been hustling since 2006.

tbh Allie rarely gets thrown a bone musically, so maybe she has a right to be bitter? Her only collab is with Leland, another songwriter. Allie's been hustling since 2006.

Not saying she has no right to be, I do believe she’s very talented and has made wonderful records, it’s not Charli’s fault tho and she has already a LOT on her plate

Imagine thinking that a shitty piece of paper that could be ruined forever by a single drop of liquid, a fall to the floor or a scratch is better than a compact, waterproof and easily replaceable case tha, btw, it's even more cool and aesthetically pleasing. Or you drip money from every pore to replace the shittypacks each time it's ruined or you're delusional