Fluorine

Charli XCX

ive listened to shake it WAY too many times and like brooke candy not rhyming bounce with house and instead ending the next line with "palace" has really been bothering me...... that and the song's volume mixing is so bad

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

CTMP huzzah - also live lounge and jonathan ross Gone performances served! she gave us clean vocals and looked stun let's pray that Fallon is the same as that song deserves so much :hooker:

This! I wish this sub focused on discussing something other than leaks. This performance is already one of her bests. Can’t wait to see what she does on Jimmy Fallon

ive listened to shake it WAY too many times and like brooke candy not rhyming bounce with house and instead ending the next line with "palace" has really been bothering me...... that and the song's volume mixing is so bad

Brooke Candy has the worst verse

I'm soooooooo excited for the 2099 music video. I have a feeling its going to be one of her best, just based off of the location and what we've seen from behind the scenes. I hope its super futuristic to match the sound of the song.

I think if I had to pick right now that's my favorite song on the album. It's just so  :cumming2:

H0bDaqU.gif

dunno if anyone's posted but umru posted his minegala set https://soundcloud.com/umru/minegala

GUYS, SOMEONE HAVE THE REMIX OF BLAME IT ON YOUR LOVE, BY BRADY? I CANT FIND IT AND I LIKE IT MORE THAN THE SINGLE VERSION

it's on like every streaming platform

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

For some reason the new HQ CTMP sounds like a mix of the earlier HQ demo we heard snips of and the MQ version we already had. The volume has some inconsistencies that make it sound pieced together to me. Maybe I’m crazy and way too used to the MQ version but I’d like @@BloomForYou to confirm that’s not some kinda edit, or an earlier/different version or something, the tempo almost sounds slightly different on first listen but if you play them back to back it does line up so that maybe throws me off a little too.

For some reason the new HQ CTMP sounds like a mix of the earlier HQ demo we heard snips of and the MQ version we already had. The volume has some inconsistencies that make it sound pieced together to me. Maybe I’m crazy and way too used to the MQ version but I’d like BFY to confirm that’s not some kinda edit, or an earlier/different version or something, the tempo almost sounds slightly different on first listen but if you play them back to back it does line up so that maybe throws me off a little too.

We're just SO USED to the MQ version, that’s why everything sounds so weird.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

For some reason the new HQ CTMP sounds like a mix of the earlier HQ demo we heard snips of and the MQ version we already had. The volume has some inconsistencies that make it sound pieced together to me. Maybe I’m crazy and way too used to the MQ version but I’d like BFY to confirm that’s not some kinda edit, or an earlier/different version or something, the tempo almost sounds slightly different on first listen but if you play them back to back it does line up so that maybe throws me off a little too.

the vocals are much drier than the MQ so it just sounds like there's more space everywhere I think is the main difference