Fluorine

Charli XCX

white mercedes is so legendary... i still remember when she posted the snippet on her ig stories early last year :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

bIZyMFi.gif

Weren’t physical copies supposed to go on sale last week, after the delay? I’ve done some looking around the last couple of days while running errands and I haven’t seen any “Charli” copies anywhere. So either they’re literally flying off of shelves... or nobody is carrying it at all. :crossed:

What’s the latest scoop here?

Weren’t physical copies supposed to go on sale last week, after the delay? I’ve done some looking around the last couple of days while running errands and I haven’t seen any “Charli” copies anywhere. So either they’re literally flying off of shelves... or nobody is carrying it at all. :crossed:

What’s the latest scoop here?

it was the 10th of october 

are there any chances of rain over london and official remix leaking? does anyone besides music mafia (and charli of course) have them?

bIZyMFi.gif

Conspiracy theory... Charli withheld the physical album release date so White Mercedes could smash. :toofunny:

In all seriousness, what if it was somehow like some sort of marketing tactic to keep the momentum of this era going? Or something...