Fluorine

Charli XCX

I literally filed a complaint for Charli on PayPal and I got a refund for another vinyl I had ordered that I didn’t receive

What the fuck Atlantic?

Sorry to ruin the song for y’all but everytime i listen to Taxi all i hear is “pour urine over your head”...

Scat queen, giving us gays the golden shower anthem we didn't think we needed

I literally filed a complaint for Charli on PayPal and I got a refund for another vinyl I had ordered that I didn’t receive

What the fuck Atlantic?

Did the same thing few days back and still waiting for the refund. Atlantic didn't even replied to my message.

Charli should have kept the “I feel so unstable, fucking hate my label“ line in Gone.

Did the same thing few days back and still waiting for the refund. Atlantic didn't even replied to my message.

Charli should have kept the “I feel so unstable, fucking hate my label“ line in Gone.

Girl they literally responded to my complaint (cause I had filed one prior with the website itself) after a WHOLE ASS month

They’re so bad

And the complaint is still up on PayPal btw cause they refunded the wrong vinyl (which still hasn’t shipped so I’m not mad)

Kim Petras delivering a low budget video that charli doesn’t deliver since vroom vroom

5ITM is a fantastic video with reply value on a 2 dollar budget. Gone is incredible too (in comparison)

Loved the Icy premiere. Can't wait to see Kim again