Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok you guys onto more pressing matters

I may get to meet her in Milan, what should I ask her? Like, what’s the biggest unsolved mastery of Charli XCX?

I initially wanted to ask her about Waterfall but it’s pretty much dead at this point

Se riesco a rientrare tra i primi 50 vorrei chiederle se ha intenzione di rilasciare musica anytime soon

Boh non vorrei fare domande troppo intrusive

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Se riesco a rientrare tra i primi 50 vorrei chiederle se ha intenzione di rilasciare musica anytime soonBoh non vorrei fare domande troppo intrusive

Io volevo chiederle di waterfall fhsjjss

Comunque amo hai Twitter?

need ur luv is so good :crai: sucker has been on repeat for 2 days now

sucker's so underappreciated, it got so many gems. sucker, breaking up, body of my own, so over you, caught in the middle, need ur luv. and the scrapped sucker songs, wheww, some of her best

qfrWuBl.png

sucker's so underappreciated, it got so many gems. sucker, breaking up, body of my own, so over you, caught in the middle, need ur luv. and the scrapped sucker songs, wheww, some of her best

Light It up and Need Ur Love are some of her best but the rest of the album Is... Run of the mill... I mean yeah the songs are catchy but average

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

What is this Porsche single that was dropped on Halloween? Walshy Fire? Make it make sense

period!

edit: I just found out what this is referring to, apparently this mo mix album (made by walshy fire?) dropped and porsche is in it and is also available as a single for some reason

qfrWuBl.png

tf it doesn't even sound like portuguese

girl don't come in here all smart and shit telling me it aint portugues cause it sure as hell is