Fluorine

Charli XCX

Nasty Cherry NME cover: Charli XCX quits own career to join worlds greatest band

ma...WHAT

i mean, she bascially did that last year for a while when the band was formed and the nextflix show was filmed, she was dropping the ~monthly~ singles and not giving two fucks about them after

it's actually so sad how charlis investing ALLLLL of this money/time/attention into nasty cherry when their whole career/tv show is obviously gonna flop and they'll cease to exist in a year or 2 

but it's also so funny to me how they both post incessantly about the band and no one gives a fuck... like take the hint ladies!

it's actually so sad how charlis investing ALLLLL of this money/time/attention into nasty cherry when their whole career/tv show is obviously gonna flop and they'll cease to exist in a year or 2 

but it's also so funny to me how they both post incessantly about the band and no one gives a fuck... like take the hint ladies!

i'm waiting for her to start using Taxi as leverage... FREE TAXI DOWNLOAD FOR EVERYONE WHO BUYS NASTY CHERRY'S ALBUM

I think about this everyday and I just have to come out and say it...

One of the biggest disappointments of XCX World being scrapped is the waste of that PHOTOSHOOT.

SERIOUSLY, that photoshoot is MAJOR. Charli chillin’ ontop of the XCX Tower (imagine all the business that happens in that tower), the Taxi helicopter, the XCX helipad, the giant XCX champagne bottle floating in the XCX Arctics, the “Too Cute” stocks room/bedroom with the rankings of boys, etc...

It’s honestly one of the best highest quality photoshoots to ever exist within the music industry. I genuinely believe one of the reasons it was scrapped is because the universe KNEW humanity itself would NOT be ready to experience the unleashing of “XCX World”.

Sometimes, I like to imagine what an actual XCX World would be like, where Charli was the literal God/ruler. .everything XCX branded: XCX Fast Food, XCX gas, XCX Cosmetics, XCX cars, XCX life insurance, etc.

Qv1Ej3p.jpg

I think about this everyday and I just have to come out and say it...

One of the biggest disappointments of XCX World being scrapped is the waste of that PHOTOSHOOT.

SERIOUSLY, that photoshoot is MAJOR. Charli chillin’ ontop of the XCX Tower (imagine all the business that happens in that tower), the Taxi helicopter, the XCX helipad, the giant XCX champagne bottle floating in the XCX Arctics, the “Too Cute” stocks room/bedroom with the rankings of boys, etc...

It’s honestly one of the best highest quality photoshoots to ever exist within the music industry. I genuinely believe one of the reasons it was scrapped is because the universe KNEW humanity itself would NOT be ready to experience the unleashing of “XCX World”.

Sometimes, I like to imagine what an actual XCX World would be like, where Charli was the literal God/ruler. .everything XCX branded: XCX Fast Food, XCX gas, XCX Cosmetics, XCX cars, XCX life insurance, etc.

Thnks for saying whats on my mind since the photoshoot leaked. Xcx World had to die so Reflections could be released. Have yall seen the aesthetic of Insivible? Tbh Charli would have easily snapped with that... so sad

She’s reading comments like this laughing in her hotel while her Netflix check clears.

She’s reading comments like this laughing in her hotel while her Netflix check clears.

girl you know damn well she's not making that much from this project and once it inevitably flops she won't get any money from netflix ever again.. the fact that a times square billboard costs over a million for a minute of advertisement... shes been on her clown shit with money

girl you know damn well she's not making that much from this project and once it inevitably flops she won't get any money from netflix ever again.. the fact that a times square billboard costs over a million for a minute of advertisement... shes been on her clown shit with money

y’all clowns if you really think she’s actually spending a dime of her own money for this, the distributor always pays for the billboard lol

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

nasty cherry is honestly such a brilliant industry plant idea i’m not surprised netflix picked it up, it just sucks that this is the state of the music industry and charli just making an album isn’t what cuts it anymore. Like she’s peaked as an individual artist

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Nextflix would be paying for the promotion, given that they bought the show from her and emmie, and its on their streaming platform.........

She most likely did not put a dime more that her agreed cut to initially produce the show (which from the looks of it doesnt look to be expensive in the slightest) so I don’t know why you seem so worried over it.