#79481 OFFLINE   KillForLove

KillForLove

Vinyl Record Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts
  • Fan Since:2012

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:25 AM

it's actually so sad how charlis investing ALLLLL of this money/time/attention into nasty cherry when their whole career/tv show is obviously gonna flop and they'll cease to exist in a year or 2

but it's also so funny to me how they both post incessantly about the band and no one gives a fuck... like take the hint ladies!

She’s reading comments like this laughing in her hotel while her Netflix check clears.
  • Rain Over London likes this

#79482 OFFLINE   wgfuxcx

wgfuxcx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Fan Since:2013

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:29 AM

She’s reading comments like this laughing in her hotel while her Netflix check clears.

girl you know damn well she's not making that much from this project and once it inevitably flops she won't get any money from netflix ever again.. the fact that a times square billboard costs over a million for a minute of advertisement... shes been on her clown shit with money

• SoggySponge likes this

#79483 OFFLINE   Ceremonials

Ceremonials

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:39 AM

girl you know damn well she's not making that much from this project and once it inevitably flops she won't get any money from netflix ever again.. the fact that a times square billboard costs over a million for a minute of advertisement... shes been on her clown shit with money

y’all clowns if you really think she’s actually spending a dime of her own money for this, the distributor always pays for the billboard lol
  • KillForLove and alkolmoldah like this

tumblr_paoi63qPKc1rqb6hgo6_r1_540.gif

#79484 OFFLINE   wgfuxcx

wgfuxcx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:41 AM

y’all clowns if you really think she’s actually spending a dime of her own money for this, the distributor always pays for the billboard lol

isn't nasty cherrys distributor vroom vroom recordings? which charli owns?

#79485 OFFLINE   Ceremonials

Ceremonials

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:48 AM

isn't nasty cherrys distributor vroom vroom recordings? which charli owns?

vroom vroom is an atlantic sub, sub labels get funding based on what they are pitched
  • alkolmoldah likes this

#79486 OFFLINE   Ceremonials

Ceremonials

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:55 AM

nasty cherry is honestly such a brilliant industry plant idea i’m not surprised netflix picked it up, it just sucks that this is the state of the music industry and charli just making an album isn’t what cuts it anymore. Like she’s peaked as an individual artist
  • LonelyHeart, alkolmoldah and Eti like this

#79487 OFFLINE   KillForLove

KillForLove

Vinyl Record Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:32 AM

Nextflix would be paying for the promotion, given that they bought the show from her and emmie, and its on their streaming platform.........

She most likely did not put a dime more that her agreed cut to initially produce the show (which from the looks of it doesnt look to be expensive in the slightest) so I don’t know why you seem so worried over it.
  • alkolmoldah likes this

#79488 OFFLINE   Heartmachine

Heartmachine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 08 November 2019 - 04:06 AM

I’m looking forward to watching the Netflix show... soooooo yeah. :popcorn:
  • KillForLove, alkolmoldah and Eti like this

#79489 OFFLINE   Heartmachine

Heartmachine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 08 November 2019 - 04:35 AM

Ok so I just saw that NME cover and it's pretty much the trolliest cover ever so I'm not feeling too worried anymore... :toofunny: 

#79490 OFFLINE   blameitonme

blameitonme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 08:31 AM

i just wanna get high with my best friend...kiss her on the tongue just like i’m your boyfriend...
  • KillForLove, californianfreak, hornymoon and 2 others like this

#79491 OFFLINE   OverYourHead

OverYourHead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 10:21 AM

Does anyone actually like Nasty Cherry? And if you do, would you like them if you had just randomly came across them rather than Choli introducing you to them?
  • wgfuxcx likes this
giphy.gif

#79492 OFFLINE   blameitonme

blameitonme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 10:29 AM

Does anyone actually like Nasty Cherry? And if you do, would you like them if you had just randomly came across them rather than Choli introducing you to them?

i actually really enjoy their music, but in an age where you have pop stars rising on the internet (like charli) and being extremely authentic to themselves, their whole image and the way they were put together just feels so outdated

i’ll listen to their songs but i don’t think they’ll last. also i’m sorry but charli pushing them so much is annoying
  • californianfreak, wgfuxcx, Snakelor and 2 others like this

#79493 OFFLINE   Ryusei

Ryusei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 867 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland
  • Fan Since:2011

Posted 08 November 2019 - 10:47 AM

I listened to all their songs and none of them so far have appealed to me whatsoever. It‘s just like they try to come off as so badass and party animals and kinda brooke candy-esque with less sex (that might just be me though) but the music doesn‘t match that vibe. Just like the discrepancy is so big and something is missing from the music.
  • wgfuxcx likes this

#79494 OFFLINE   drewlwhite

drewlwhite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 November 2019 - 12:47 PM

Win, massive bop. WDYLIM, cute 80s esque bop, not so much replay value. Live forever, it bops but its not immediate. MWYD...just plain trash.

overall i pretend that they're Sky, since the vocalist has literally the same voice and the songs are pretty much rejects of hers.

if only Charli put as much energy into promoting herself. This project is dead from the moment it was born. 

• wgfuxcx likes this

#79495 OFFLINE   KillForLove

KillForLove

Vinyl Record Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 01:24 PM

I feel like I would have liked them more if Charli hadn't introduced me to them. Knowing the way the band came about and specifically having followed Chloe Chaidez for years, it just felt very inauthentic, even before we knew a show was coming
  • Harvie Weinstinez and Eti like this

#79496 OFFLINE   Heartmachine

Heartmachine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 08 November 2019 - 01:40 PM

Live Forever is a good tune... that chorus gets stuck in my head a lot.

#79497 OFFLINE   Harvie Weinstinez

Harvie Weinstinez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • Fan Since:Baby love me, cause I'm playing on the radio – how do you like me now?

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:02 PM

I feel like I would have liked them more if Charli hadn't introduced me to them. Knowing the way the band came about and specifically having followed Chloe Chaidez for years, it just felt very inauthentic, even before we knew a show was coming

I think Charli is in it more for the experience of being Simon Cowell rather than an actual interest in making that type of music
Like it’s clear she’s having way more fun than them, and in the end they are gonna get the short end of the stick
  • KillForLove, alan, Snakelor and 3 others like this

#79498 OFFLINE   Heartmachine

Heartmachine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 08 November 2019 - 04:59 PM

Charli just flexing her star power... ugh queen.

#79499 OFFLINE   SoggySponge

SoggySponge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2019 - 04:59 PM

I think Charli is in it more for the experience of being Simon Cowell rather than an actual interest in making that type of music
Like it’s clear she’s having way more fun than them, and in the end they are gonna get the short end of the stick

I think you just summed it up really well

#79500 OFFLINE   HANGINGFROOT

HANGINGFROOT

iván

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Fan Since:the 19th century

Posted 08 November 2019 - 05:16 PM

What's the point of stanning this band if we all know they're gonna split in less than 2 years

• wgfuxcx likes this

:flutter:

7 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), xcxangel, StillTheLouvre