Fluorine

Charli XCX

The time stamps for the versions of bounce that i own are 3:32 feat kyary,  Bounce v3 3:32. I think they are leaked but unsure 

if that version has vowels of Kyary in the second chorus (You never bring me down, down, down) is the final version I guess  :flutter:

gonna need someone to post pics of their itoons library...tryna organise demos and unreleased but I don't have a clue how

yeah same

i have my own albums that i made but it would be nice to see someone else's so i could have a clue on what to do with a few songs that i just keep in the folder

GUYS! WTF you are forgetting this song exist?

https://soundcloud.com/user-158899875/charli-xcx-candyfloss-shippet

This one deserves to be listen in full, her voice is so lovely, please someone leak it as it's so old no one will release it.

Thank you SO much Bloom For You and Future Nostalgia for the recent leaks, as long at they don't hurt Charli future plans (like real ones, not the ones that get shelved hahaha) I'm down for them to be shared.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

GUYS! WTF you are forgetting this song exist?

https://soundcloud.com/user-158899875/charli-xcx-candyfloss-shippet

This one deserves to be listen in full, her voice is so lovely, please someone leak it as it's so old no one will release it.

Thank you SO much Bloom For You and Future Nostalgia for the recent leaks, as long at they don't hurt Charli future plans (like real ones, not the ones that get shelved hahaha) I'm down for them to be shared.

this doesn’t even sound that much like her

yeah same

i have my own albums that i made but it would be nice to see someone else's so i could have a clue on what to do with a few songs that i just keep in the folder

Lemme seeeeee plz

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

yeah same

I just have two big collections of unreleased: pre Pc Music (2008-2014) and Post Pc Music (2014-now)

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

I STAY OFF THIS SITE FOR 4 DAY AND I COME BACK TO ALL OF THIS? WHATTHEFUUUUUUUCKKKKK?!?! :hdu: 

@@BloomForYou @futurenostalgia what do you want your religions to be named? :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

also, White dress aka the best of the bunch, was intende for Charli right? is Dylan involved or something? it does really sound 100gec-ish