Fluorine

Charli XCX

I feel like someone, not me bc I’m lazy, should make a master post of all the HQ leaks and separate them according to album/era or whatever, I’m not sure if anyone HAS done this so if they have don’t come for me, but it would be cool to be able to go on a master post and not have to sift through No Angel (live version without bridge), No Angel (live in Brazil where she mispronounces Angel), No Angel (live in Poland with polar bear sounds)

I’m exaggerating but ya get ma drift

giphy.gif

I feel like someone, not me bc I’m lazy, should make a master post of all the HQ leaks and separate them according to album/era or whatever, I’m not sure if anyone HAS done this so if they have don’t come for me, but it would be cool to be able to go on a master post and not have to sift through No Angel (live version without bridge), No Angel (live in Brazil where she mispronounces Angel), No Angel (live in Poland with polar bear sounds)

I’m exaggerating but ya get ma drift

I’m working on something like this right now, but... dont wait for my collection. It will took me like one or two months to finish it because I have many projects from uni + holidays are coming. I’ll upload the whole thing for yall when it’s done tho. The first version will include only hq leaks, soundtrack songs etc (no snippets, live versions etc).

N1A is great, but not perfect, in my opinion... POP 2 though? It’s pretty much perfect. :defeated:

Pop 2 cannot be perfect when it includes Mykki Blanco’s verse, it just can’t. Also Jay Park’s - though I’ve grown to like it. Those features are not good at all & definitely not better than anything on N1A. I love Pop 2 of course - but the mess! :flop:

14417469274.gif

Pop 2 cannot be perfect when it includes Mykki Blanco’s verse, it just can’t. Also Jay Park’s - though I’ve grown to like it. Those features are not good at all & definitely not better than anything on N1A. I love Pop 2 of course - but the mess! :flop:

genuine question, why does everyone seem to hate mykki's verse so much? i've never understood it