Fluorine

Charli XCX

The only thing I agree with is Charli being at the bottom

As for the rest I don’t think it’s fair to count her unreleased as most of it will fade over time and the gp doesn’t get to listen to it

i mean i couldnt care less about the GP, its my own opinion lmao, but speaking of her unreleased, it is definitely her most exciting and interesting stuff because its not been manifactured or altered to appeal to a wider public. Its just fun. Her bubbly futuristic girly pc music was awesome. Absaloutely nothing else in her discography comes even close to songs like pop the balloons, bounce, bottles, rring, die 4, can you hear me, our boyfriend, round and round, taxi, heartbeat, save you, hate myself for loving you, etc etc, i could go on and on

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i mean i couldnt care less about the GP, its my own opinion lmao, but speaking of her unreleased, it is definitely her most exciting and interesting stuff because its not been manifactured or altered to appeal to a wider public. Its just fun. Her bubbly futuristic girly pc music was awesome. Absaloutely nothing else in her discography comes even close to songs like pop the balloons, bounce, bottles, rring, die 4, can you hear me, our boyfriend, round and round, taxi, heartbeat, save you, hate myself for loving you, etc etc, i could go on and on

This tea tho...

Prob gonna be on the 1000 gecs and The Phantom Menace remix album. A.G. remixed Money Machine. Dorian Electra remixed gec 2 U, there's the 745 Sticky Injury Reserve remix... Charli liked a post of the Ringtone remix on Twitter the other day.

Pretty sureeee it's coming...

and GFOTY's stupid horse remix :defeated:

One word. Tears.

btw White Dress>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Charli

nothing else in her discography comes even close to songs like pop the balloons, bounce, bottles, rring, die 4, can you hear me, our boyfriend, round and round, taxi, heartbeat, save you, hate myself for loving you, etc etc, i could go on and on

Lol imagine thinking this is true

giphy.gif

Given recent events, this aged super well.

Were you able to extract Lucy Liu from the laptop yet?!

:excited:

i don't know anything about hacking people

but i know that he uses a portable ssd besides his laptop so someone could get a ticket for wherever his playing, wait for the right moment and just snatch it and run  :flutter:

thinking about this you guys.