Fluorine

Charli XCX

The changes are minimal but they make the song so much better! Now the official release it's pretty imminent I suppose.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Are there pitched versions of the original lossless version of XCX World in lossless?

I would love to have them <3

Btw, LMA edits are GORGEOUS.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Are there pitched versions of the original lossless version of XCX World in lossless?

How pitched are we talking? I could try to pitch my copy real quick and send em to u

XPo3CNC.jpg

How pitched are we talking? I could try to pitch my copy real quick and send em to u

"Exchange" show pitched. Just like this pitched up version https://dbree.org/v/082e36

Im sorry to put on dbree (its the only place I managed to upload) https://dbree.org/v/5855e7

ps: oops they're not pitched... btw xcx world "lossless" version if anyones interested

Im sorry to put on dbree (its the only place I managed to upload) https://dbree.org/v/5855e7

ps: oops they're not pitched... btw xcx world "lossless" version if anyones interested

Got em excited haha but thank you for sharing for anyone who doesn't have the original lossless files.

I got most of them done but it's very late in my time zone so I'll upload them tomorrow

Thank you! :D

*clown makeup* maybe she'll drop release it tomorrow at once or maybe next week.

did she say she wanted to release it in the djset?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever