Fluorine

Charli XCX

didn't she talk about releasing a quarantine project or something earlier this month :defeated:

Yeah, she said it would just be leftovers and demos that her and AG had been working on pre-quarantine (I'm assuming there'd be outtakes from Pop 2, Charli and the 24hr album included, with some of that newly recorded material being saved for XCX4)...

But her recent teasing of a Taxi release plus her playing Come To My Party has people speculating that we could get some kind of XCX World release... Maybe an EP, mixtape or even standalone drops?

Or it could be brand new music! I just can't imagine her label wanting to launch the new era mid pandemic, Charli needs the promo etc in order to get a hit, she wouldn't be able to launch a lead single now surely?

Yeah, she said it would just be leftovers and demos that her and AG had been working on pre-quarantine (I'm assuming there'd be outtakes from Pop 2, Charli and the 24hr album included, with some of that newly recorded material being saved for XCX4)...

But her recent teasing of a Taxi release plus her playing Come To My Party has people speculating that we could get some kind of XCX World release... Maybe an EP, mixtape or even standalone drops?

Or it could be brand new music! I just can't imagine her label wanting to launch the new era mid pandemic, Charli needs the promo etc in order to get a hit, she wouldn't be able to launch a lead single now surely?

I've seen some ppl on tt also demanding a Xcx World release like... thats clownery yall. And yeah this suddenly Taxi tease + ctmp stream really shaked our hearts but I dont think we should wait for something too iconic to happen. I agree she should do something while ppl are in quarantine just for fun

I sure have! Everything but WABTP hq cos I'm still unsure about copyright. Once it's more "confirmed" that it's not being released I'll add it as well, but until then it's on Dbree

Thank you for your work, your masterpost is the most realiable, updated and complete source of Charli's unreleased materiale and I mostly rely on you to keep my collection updated. I wish somone would do that with Lana top.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Thank you for your work, your masterpost is the most realiable, updated and complete source of Charli's unreleased materiale and I mostly rely on you to keep my collection updated. I wish somone would do that with Lana top.

Thx so much! Tbh I have a lot of time on my hands and so much information is available for Lana's Unreleased stuff I might tackle that eventually

XPo3CNC.jpg

Yep if you search 'we are Born to play' Dbree it's the first result

mmm that's just a rip of the youtube music video with a fan artwork added, and it an upscale file...  the hq did not leak yet... 

mmm that's just a rip of the youtube music video with a fan artwork added, and it an upscale file...  the hq did not leak yet... 

There was a rip of the YouTube vid that circulated a while back, but the specs on this one show it's real

Old one :

Screenshot-20200401-135418-Aspect.jpg

New one : 

Screenshot-20200401-135444-Aspect.jpg

The person who had it only sent it out to a few people

Also I added Hq to the name of the new one to differentiate from the old file. 

XPo3CNC.jpg

There was a rip of the YouTube vid that circulated a while back, but the specs on this one show it's real

Old one :

Screenshot-20200401-135418-Aspect.jpg

New one : 

Screenshot-20200401-135444-Aspect.jpg

The person who had it only sent it out to a few people

Also I added Hq to the name of the new one to differentiate from the old file. 

the one on dbree in hq is the one with 6.18mb?