Fluorine

Charli XCX

So umru replied to the hole emoji with Open Pits Presents which is a Virtual Event Space. Maybe she’s doing the True Romance concert online? I could still see her dropping a mixtape before the album later this year.

She wouldnt do a social media blackout just for a concert lol. Umru has done stuff with Open Pits in the past, it's unrelated 

So umru replied to the hole emoji with Open Pits Presents which is a Virtual Event Space. Maybe she’s doing the True Romance concert online? I could still see her dropping a mixtape before the album later this year.

a quick google shows that Open Pits organised the minecraft gala thing last year. maybe she's doing a live show completely on minecraft?

She wouldnt do a social media blackout just for a concert lol. Umru has done stuff with Open Pits in the past, it's unrelated

I hope you’re right. We know she has music left over from Charli as she mentioned 50 track album I’m guessing that didn’t include the 2018 tracks too since they are quite different to the album? She could drop music and still have enough for the album since she’s been recording.

Would she really black her socials out for this?

im drunk and just realised how stupid it sounds. maybe she;s going to do a tour on some online platform? maybe do a day by day release? (maybe im just desperate for any new content)