Fluorine

Charli XCX

I feel a HIFN part 2 could be a great concept. She could take the three tracks she's scrapping + the three tracks previewed on Candy Shop that have never been revisited, maybe remix a couple of the tracks from the original album with some new verses from the likes of Kim, Rina, etc. and possibly slap on some "goodies" for the stans like CTMP, Pop Music + Poppers track, Green Money, etc... It always amazed me how Charli is such a collaborative artist yet she's excluding collabs from HIFN despite the message of unity that she could bring along with a highly collaborative project curated during quarantine. Maybe if she feels inspired still after the deadline passes!! 

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1263915533839110144

I hope Umru showed her this post.

i feel like she is using the ‘special drop’ she is making with the demos and extra tracks as a way to keep herself busy since she seems so restless after releasing last week. not complaining tho very excited she really is the best artist to stan