Fluorine

Charli XCX

how does it feel knowing in a months time this entire thread will be gone when this site is shut down bc lana's fucked up so badly.

i feel bad for you guys.

I was one of the earliest members in this thread but 90% of it has been people begging for leaks (which is fine I guess, so no shade to anyone who does) since like 2016 when the Exchange show happened and summer 2017 when XCX World leaked... so there's no real loss. 

BzhmW.png

how does it feel knowing in a months time this entire thread will be gone when this site is shut down bc lana's fucked up so badly.

i feel bad for you guys.

omg i screamed LOL

but i guess we'll have to head over to XCXHEADS or CHARLIXCX forums. its fine but this sight has such a nice layout :(

Who asked you?

bitch im a cow bitch im a cow bitch im a cow bitch im a cow i go moo

moo

MOO

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Realistically, do we really think she’s still going to release Taxi, CTMP etc. at this point? Like I know we laugh and joke about it but do we genuinely think it’s gonna happen? I feel like the bonus tracks she might include are just gonna be the hifn demos

giphy.gif

Realistically, do we really think she’s still going to release Taxi, CTMP etc. at this point? Like I know we laugh and joke about it but do we genuinely think it’s gonna happen? I feel like the bonus tracks she might include are just gonna be the hifn demos

I just wish for Bounce to be released one day